Tumor in my lung smh...UPDATE!

Damn....stay positive and most important informed...sorry you are going through this.

Everythings going to end up ok op.. God doesn't put anything in front of you that you can't handle..

=[ Damn bro
30t6p3b.gif

I wish you all of the best moving forward with this %##*
30t6p3b.gif

Yo, do your research man. Not much you can do right now until you get the results back.

But don't just "yes man" everything they tell you.

Research the best course of treatment. You will be in and out of medical facilities for a few months no matter what, so prepare to deal with that.

How is insurance and all of that homie?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

SIDENOTE (take it how you will, I frankly don't care):

It is VERY interesting to see people offer prayers instead of offering tips on getting a tangible support system, getting second opinions, researching more about his condition, and learning about other treatments...

Clearly there are two types of people in this world.
it means a lot to have the support and care of others. i don't know why you feel the need now of all places to throw a jab...
tired.gif

Best of luck OP

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

update page 1
Let's hope it's Hodgkins. Non-Hodgkins is a lot more difficult to treat... it's what killed that cat from Spartacus.
Like I told you through the PMs, I have Hodgkins. For people our age, the outlook is very good as far as beating it. I only do chemo once every 2 weeks with a Neulasta shot the day after. Some people there do it daily, but they're old and have different types. Good luck, my dude.

At least you only had to wait through the weekend... For me, it took about 3 weeks from initial x-ray to final conclusive diagnosis.

Stay strong!

I'm sorry to hear about the update. I believe that you will get through and beat the cancer. NT is on your side.

Originally Posted by pip777

I'm sorry to hear about the update. I believe that you will get through and beat the cancer. NT is on your side.

evaluate all your options ... can't believe that  ... 

at 22 i never thought i would have this feelsbadman
frown.gif
I feel you. When I first learned about it, I just felt things spiraling. I felt I let my family down... I had just graduated and wanted to be the one to fix our financial situation. I felt I let my girlfriend down of 7 years... in my head I was like "Damn I really wanted to grow old with her." But, none of these negative thoughts helped. Only prayer and positive thoughts and people around me helped. Make sure to give yourself a good support group and people to lean on whenever you need to talk. I don't even know you, but I'm just a PM away, man.

Sorry to hear this. Make sure you have a good doctor and keep positive thoughts. My girlfriend and her mother, and my Uncle all beat it in the past year.... you will too

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Everythings going to end up ok op.. God doesn't put anything in front of you that you can't handle..

really? then what's the point?

is he doing it just for fun then?

good luck with everything OP, you know you got your NT fam whenever you need us.

smh i have lymphoma which is a type of cancer.
i have to have a biopsy for further details on it. 

he said its curable but doesnt know how to cure it until the biopsy... doesnt know what caused it until the biopsy

but its cancer.

i have to have a pet scan now... and had blood work done for hive and stuff... 

at 22 i never thought i would have this feelsbadman
frown.gif

Keep your head up man.  Good to hear that it's treatable, it's probably still in the early stages, so hopefully you won't have to do too much chemo.  You can always hit me with a pm if you need some support...

StonedFace wrote:

he creates obstacles only to place bets on us with all of the prophets, angels and disciples in heaven. Since God is the almighty good guy, who helps everyone out of love for us all, it's hard for him to earn a dollar in heaven since he does all good - for the sake of good. To make heaven dollars (the currency they use there) to fill his heaven belly he places bets on us all.

damn. hope you can beat this. what can't kill you can only make you stronger... this can either change your life for the better, if you can beat cancer (a reminder for you to live everyday as if it's your last & to not take life for granted) or for the worse.

stay up, man.

Oh and go do some research on fresh apricot seeds, it's supposed to suppress cancer from what I've heard.

That is unfortunate OP. wish you the best of luck. That is crazy to get at your age. You'll beat it though don't worry
Out of curiosity What were the symptoms before you got checked out?

Back
Top Bottom