Tuna

so growing up my mom never fed us tuna, shes not from america and in her country they never had tuna.

so recently i tried some tuna subs from subway and also local sub shops and i love tuna

so tonight i went to smart n final to buy some tuna and i find it and its all in these small metal cans that look like cat food. i could not get myself to buy it because i would feel like a cat eating cat food.

is there any other forms of tuna that wont make me feel like a cat eating cat food?

i really dont wanna quit on tuna especaially since alot of people are telling me its healthy but i also dont wanna drop 5 dollars everyday for as sub

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but when making a tuna sandwich you don't typically just use plain tuna from the can :lol: You have to make it into a "salad" first.

Tuna + Mayo + Chopped Celery + Chopped pickles

FTR... Salmon Salad Sandwiches >>>> Tuna Salad Sandwiches

This is how much mayo Subway puts in their tuna:

w6apr.jpg

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but when making a tuna sandwich you don't typically just use plain tuna from the can :lol: You have to make it into a "salad" first.

Tuna + Mayo + Chopped Celery + Chopped pickles

FTR... Salmon Salad Sandwiches >>>> Tuna Salad Sandwiches

damn i was not aware of this at all.

I make the greatest tuna you'll ever taste.

It includes sweet baby ray BBQ sauce, steak sauce, and other ingredients.

Last edited:
Tuna Appreciation Thread.

Tuna salad - mayo, relish, lemon pepper, hard boiled egg, lil garlic powder, salt... tuna :nthat:

Last edited:
Fam, all Tuna comes in can. Unless you plan on copping tuna steaks from your market...And if you don't feel comfortable copping a $5 sub every day, your pockets ain't ready for tuna steaks, my G.

And +1 to homie that says you gotta prepare the canned tuna before you sammich it up. You can't just plop the canned tuna on some buns unless you're a savage like that.

You're gonna have to overcome that complex of thinking you're a cat, B. You're a grown man. Man eats whatever they want. Don't compare yourself to a cat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom