Tune in MSNBC CNN. Obama to speak

It would be funny if these sources are wrong.
laugh.gif
Obama had a great weekend.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Tunnel Vision wrote:
Originally Posted by Diego

How convenient that they "found" Osama when homie is starting his blitz for re-election.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stone faces? This timing is very interesting to say the least. On the horizon of the 10 year anniversary of 9/11
Too easy.

Tunnel Vision wrote:

How convenient that they "found" Osama when homie is starting his blitz for re-election.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stone faces? This timing is very interesting to say the least. On the horizon of the 10 year anniversary of 9/11
Too easy.

eek.gif
 someone predicted that he was gonna somehow "find" Osama dead right before the re-election. I cant remember where I read it, somethinig is about to go down.

eek.gif
 someone predicted that he was gonna somehow "find" Osama dead right before the re-election. I cant remember where I read it, somethinig is about to go down.

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

Osama's impact is of little importance now. the U.S. has done to much damage in the middle east
Right. Going over there destroying families and cities won't make the children growing up over there love America. It's going to be a never-ending cycle of them coming back at us.

Timing is indeed interesting. Regardless, this is good news, though his death is pretty much meaningless at this point. Congrats to the US gov, despite having infinite resources they finally get their mark after nearly a decade. Hooray.

Timing is indeed interesting. Regardless, this is good news, though his death is pretty much meaningless at this point. Congrats to the US gov, despite having infinite resources they finally get their mark after nearly a decade. Hooray.

Tunnel Vision said:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bad timing if that's the case. Should have waited, I don't know, around 4 months or so. For re-election, definitely should have Ted Williams'ed the body and brought it out next October. That's just me though.

Tunnel Vision said:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bad timing if that's the case. Should have waited, I don't know, around 4 months or so. For re-election, definitely should have Ted Williams'ed the body and brought it out next October. That's just me though.

Back
Top Bottom