Tune in MSNBC CNN. Obama to speak

i'm actually more scared for my life than i've ever been ... the 21st is right around the corner ...

i'm actually more scared for my life than i've ever been ... the 21st is right around the corner ...

I can't help but think about those who are plotting revenge...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by AG 47

Tunnel Vision wrote:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stone faces? This timing is very interesting to say the least. On the horizon of the 10 year anniversary of 9/11
Too easy.

laugh.gif
. Its just not the best timing if that is the case IMO. It seems as if every move he makes is seen as a conspiracy. Regardless of the timing, this is big news and is LONG overdue.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by AG 47

Tunnel Vision wrote:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why the stone faces? This timing is very interesting to say the least. On the horizon of the 10 year anniversary of 9/11
Too easy.

laugh.gif
. Its just not the best timing if that is the case IMO. It seems as if every move he makes is seen as a conspiracy. Regardless of the timing, this is big news and is LONG overdue.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Timing is indeed interesting. Regardless, this is good news, although his death is pretty much meaningless at this point. Congrats to the US gov, despite having infinite resources they finally get there mark after nearly a decade. Hooray.
Fixing high gas prices>this

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Timing is indeed interesting. Regardless, this is good news, although his death is pretty much meaningless at this point. Congrats to the US gov, despite having infinite resources they finally get there mark after nearly a decade. Hooray.
Fixing high gas prices>this

it is over a year until election day.  you guys really think this was some kind of trump card (pun intended) obama wanted to pull for political purposes? 
laugh.gif
  reaching

it is over a year until election day.  you guys really think this was some kind of trump card (pun intended) obama wanted to pull for political purposes? 
laugh.gif
  reaching

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!

Back
Top Bottom