Tune in MSNBC CNN. Obama to speak

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by msaba07

i'm actually more scared for my life than i've ever been ... the 21st is right around the corner ...

21st of what?
nerd.gif
May. The world is suppose to end by the 21st.

I don't see how this means the world is ending. Now if he came out and told everyone that aliens were real, !%%! would get real, real fast.

hell yeah he's late, Obama probably smoking that green to celebrate 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Conspiracy theorists are mobilizing their parallelism ideas as we speak.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

What a week for President Obama!!  He showed his birth certificate to the world and by doing so put alot of birthers and Republicans in their place, completely embarrassed Donald Trump last night at the correspondents dinner, interrupted Celebrity Apprentice tonight and pissed Donald Trump off even more, confirmed today that Osama Bin Laden is dead, and tomorrow will be on the Oprah.  It's gets no better than that!!

hell yeah he's late, Obama probably smoking that green to celebrate 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Conspiracy theorists are mobilizing their parallelism ideas as we speak.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

i'm actually more scared for my life than i've ever been ... the 21st is right around the corner ...

21st of what?
nerd.gif

I don't see how this means the world is ending. Now if he came out and told everyone that aliens were real, !%%! would get real, real fast.

21st of what?
nerd.gif
may ... please google ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't worry, your Sunday School teachers were full of *$+!.  You can come out from under your bed.

21st of what?
nerd.gif
may ... please google ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't worry, your Sunday School teachers were full of *$+!.  You can come out from under your bed.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Obama waited to cut in on the Apprentice, I bet Trump is piiiiiiissssed.

Birth Certificate release, Correspondents Dinner & the death of Bin Laden, Obama is stylin' on Trump.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Obama waited to cut in on the Apprentice, I bet Trump is piiiiiiissssed.

Birth Certificate release, Correspondents Dinner & the death of Bin Laden, Obama is stylin' on Trump.

@@*# tonight, if this is real and they have his actual body tomorrow will forever change +%%@.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

21st of what?
nerd.gif

Announcing the existence of intelligent life > *. Don't get me wrong glad he's toastie but I thought they're going to announce how they found him dead from old age
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

21st of what?
nerd.gif

Announcing the existence of intelligent life > *. Don't get me wrong glad he's toastie but I thought they're going to announce how they found him dead from old age
laugh.gif

@@*# tonight, if this is real and they have his actual body tomorrow will forever change +%%@.

Back
Top Bottom