Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

Originally Posted by djaward

And it begins 
roll.gif

480930_2992359244242_1119978076_32151846_1763400681_n.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

I just saw the video this am and it was dope as hell. That whole West Coast vibe reminded me of the Up in Smoke tour.

People gonna break bread for some light?

BTW I hate when Lesane pops up back into the popular Lexicon because thats when these children who werent even ALLOWED to listen to his music start to godify him, it was a cool thing to see, holograms are nothing new to us and please do not make this a precedent

P.S. I really dont have time to quote the clown who said this, but you know who you are and I'm calling you out, to say Snoop has one good album and is not a legend just exposes how little you know about anything when it comes to this and this life..........in the words of Evelyn....
ToneItDown-1328807522.jpg
You aint about it........................

Originally Posted by gambit215

BTW I hate when Lesane pops up back into the popular Lexicon because thats when these children who werent even ALLOWED to listen to his music start to godify him, it was a cool thing to see, holograms are nothing new to us and please do not make this a precedent

P.S. I really dont have time to quote the clown who said this, but you know who you are and I'm calling you out, to say Snoop has one good album and is not a legend just exposes how little you know about anything when it comes to this and this life..........in the words of Evelyn....

You ever go see a movie in the theater? You have a TV at home don't you? Efff outta here with all that nonsense. 
This is entertainment, let the fans be entertained. 

Originally Posted by gambit215

u seriously ended this with a basketball wives reference?

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I wanna copp a hologram of myself so it can go into work for me .
pimp.gif

Damn, image link wont work. Gonna make a Surrogates move reference here, but i give up 
frown.gif

That'll be next though!

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

In Nba 2k20 we're gonna be actually hooping WITH Bron and Kobe
pimp.gif

hologram tv sets are the next thing...forget  3D tv

Ahh well. It was cool while it lasted. 

Source : http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/329404/20120417/tupac-hologram-works-pepper-s-ghost-musion.htm
The "resurrection" of rapper Tupac Shakur wowed audiences at the Coachella music festival. But the illusion isn't a hologram, as some have reported -- it's actually a 2-dimensional video cleverly projected using technology based on an old theatre trick. 

Tempe, Ariz.-based AV Concepts orchestrated Tupac's performance using Musion Systems Ltd.'s Musion Eyeliner setup that was able to project an animated version of Tupac (created by visual production house Digital Domain) onto a screen that appeared invisible to the audience.

original.jpg

The Musion eyeliner system is based on "Pepper's ghost," a theater technique for producing illusions that has been used for centuries in plays and magic tricks.

In the stage version of the illusion, an actor is hidden in a recess below the stage and faces a mirror. The audience sees the actor's ghostly image reflected in a sheet of glass suspended above the stage, and lighting can be used to make him "appear" or "disappear."

The thing that gave me the chills is when Tupac was like "what the F*** is up COACHELLA??!!" 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom