Tupac is back?!? Vol. The Future

Thought this was gonna be another conspiracy video, but I was left with the
eek.gif
face.

didnt the Gorillaz also do a hologram thing at the VMA's years ago. This was probably different because tupac isnt a cgi figure to begin with, but Id assume its not that hard to do. Just probably really expensive

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]  The technology is cool, but this might be the same @#!% they use to scare everyone [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] 
nerd.gif
 [/color]

Originally Posted by steven42lh

I'm still astonished by this, and I've watched it at least 5 times. Almost eerie.

Yea... So I'm Mind ++*#!$ Right Now.  I literally don't know how to feel right now.

ehh, I could really care less about tupac tho. Let me get the evolution of MJ from off the wal to Bad in hologram

It's nothing new, I know they do it for some Japanese electro band or something, they use a hologram of a cartoon character for concerts.
and if I'm right the Gorrilaz have done this before too.

But other than that, Dre's performance last night has to be one of the greatest live performances I have ever seen 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
I'm still amazed by this. This could equal big money. Yes, I would pay to see a holographic 2pac perform in concert. It wouldn't be the same, but still.

This was surreal! I stayed up last night to catch this performance. Its crazy how real it looks. If they announce Biggie at SummerFest then take my money NOW!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

It's nothing new, I know they do it for some Japanese electro band or something, they use a hologram of a cartoon character for concerts.
and if I'm right the Gorrilaz have done this before too.

But other than that, Dre's performance last night has to be one of the greatest live performances I have ever seen 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vocaloid. 

Back
Top Bottom