Tupac is dead...

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I don't even know what to think anymore...
lol fam just go to sleep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

"They don't believe you dead, wanna see you in your coffin.."

RIP one of the greats of my time. He's more than just music.

Originally Posted by JohnnySacrimoni

LOL it's 2pac not Osama, the dude's dead, people would have seen him around, you can't cover that up.

Everyone knows that Tupac fled the U.S. and moved to Cuba.
nerd.gif

I honestly think he's dead. The thing that has ppl still skeptical is the chain of events leading to his untimely death

1. Changing of the name from 2Pac to Makaveli
2. "I aint mad at cha" video
3. whole 7 day theory theory
4. lines like "Still after me, I'm in Jamaica sippin daiquiries" "Get my cashflow, and get w/ Castro"
5. The eerie faint words from Pac in the DK7DT intro soundin like "Suge shot me"
6. Pac bein shot in Vegas and noone knows what happend, not even those who "run" Vegas
7. The fact that there is no statute of limitations on faking your death so if he isn't dead he could not come back to the US because he would beprosecuted.

etc etc

i think Kadafi actually mentioned he got a good look at everything and was willing to work with LVPD. unfortunately he ended up getting killed two months laterout in Jersey.

Anyone remember that dude Nicodemous er somthin from BET uncut. had like one video. he didn't much look like him but dude was spot on with the voice andflow..freaked me out first time I heard it.Tupacs dead though case closed..or did he go to cuba on us?

i remember when he first died i remember someone saying he was still alive cuz on some video he had just come out he was wearing some jordans that had not beenreleased yet,
like he couldve not gottem before , lol

Back
Top Bottom