Tupac Shakur NEW Interview at 18 years old.. Vol Chairman Of The New Afrikan Panthers **PEEP**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn I miss dude...
tired.gif

"Dont just get a Afrikan name, get a Afrikan brain"
pimp.gif

Now I know he said that while speaking on the topic of ones name
but that can apply to so many other things as well.

Thanks for the vids my man.
pimp.gif

Video 3 really captured this the essence of what we need
the "icons" and "idols" in todays black community to step foward and do.
Talk to the people and the youth.
And my man Tupac was doing this at the age of 18 before all the fame and the platnuim records.

We lost so much more than a rapper man...so much more.

Pac would leading a revolution right now if he was still here. I'd be damn proud to follow.

the most over rated MC in the history of Hip hop

pac is one of the GOATs but not what people make him to me.

Death row made him who he was and he went to a whole new level when he passed RIP.

2pac to comes off as fake when he preached all this BS and yet he was out there thuggin and he got murked over some BS that he shouldnt
have been apart of.

I think he came into music with all the OGs in there primes thats another reason he sounds so great.

One of the best but over rated word to kobe.

Biggie >>>>>>>>>>>>> pac.

How would he be doing that ? fake thuggin on the streets running around doing the complete opposite of everything he preached on ?

To RiverXBear, Pac>>>>>>>>Biggie 2 albums is not enough and remember where Biggie got his whole Ready to Die style from.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

How would he be doing that ? fake thuggin on the streets running around doing the complete opposite of everything he preached on ?

There were 2 sides to Pac. Him being shot and Deathrow brought the thug out of him. Before that Pac was through with thug life. Between Thug Life and MeAgainst the World, Pac was hoping the change the whole thug image. He got shot and got angry. Even before his death he stated he was planning on doingsomething to change the world and that if he didn't do so u shouldn't respect him as a man. Sadly he died before that could happen. If you listen toPac, Thug Life was not the only thing he was about. He cared about his black people, especially women, and other things that were destroying us.

?

Death row made him who he was and he went to a whole new level when he passed RIP.

2pac to comes off as fake when he preached all this BS and yet he was out there thuggin and he got murked
over some BS that he shouldnt
have been apart of.

I think he came into music with all the OGs in there primes thats another reason he sounds so great.
roll.gif

I LOVE with dudes like you expose them selves.
laugh.gif

2pac to comes off as fake when he preached all this BS and yet he was out there thuggin and he got murked over some BS that he shouldnt
have been apart of.

you are an idiot. pac had panther roots and thats what was tought to him since his birth. he wanted to reach the masses and the only way he toughthe was able to do this was to embrace the "Thug Life" persona. in 92/93 he connected with big time ogs and political prisoners to create the code ofthug life, which was a way to basically unite everyone in the street life and put an end to senseless violence. while in the process of this he got set up byhis own people and got incarcareted. he got out and dropped all eyez on me which was basically a thank you album to suge for getting him out on bail. while inhis "death row" days he basically took over the game and @+#+!+@ on everyone that did him dirty by flossing, etc etc etc. little do you understandthat this was all just a part of a bigger plot which would go way beyond music. he was going back to his roots but unfortunetely he got killed. just so youknow he was planning to leave death row and never really wanted to be on there for any reason besides getting at thepeople who did him dirty. i dont feel like writing a novel in this thread.

get out of my thread.

have been apart of.

cuz if ur gonna say that, then you might as well say that all rappers are over rated. The goal is to get up in the game. it doesnt matter what road you take. Imean if it wasnt for OP would u really know what Tupac was like without Death Row or without all the hype? nahhhh you wouldnt. yea u can say he was talkin allthat stuff and whatnot, but to have that state of thinking is incredible regardless of what you do. atleast you can do is respect the vet. Personally it amazesme how much has BEEN said about tupac. And how much MORE needs to be said. RIP 2pac

Me Against the World was recorded and released prior to Pac signing to DR. That album is his rawest work, and made him the only person to everhave a number 1 album in jail. Suge picked him up in his prime; Pac was huge BEFORE he went to Death Row, the buzz from MATW went with him to DR. As amatter of fact, Pac probably gave Death Row an extra few years of life after Dre left and Snoop fell off hard (then left).

imahustla08 wrote:

have been apart of.

you are an idiot. pac had panther roots and thats what was tought to him since his birth. he wanted to reach the masses and the only way he tought he was able to do this was to embrace the "Thug Life" persona. in 92/93 he connected with big time ogs and political prisoners to create the code of thug life, which was a way to basically unite everyone in the street life and put an end to senseless violence. while in the process of this he got set up by his own people and got incarcareted. he got out and dropped all eyez on me which was basically a thank you album to suge for getting him out on bail. while in his "death row" days he basically took over the game and @+#+!+@ on everyone that did him dirty by flossing, etc etc etc. little do you understand that this was all just a part of a bigger plot which would go way beyond music. he was going back to his roots but unfortunetely he got killed. just so you know he was planning to leave death row and never really wanted to be on there for any reason besides getting at the people who did him dirty. i dont feel like writing a novel in this thread.

get out of my thread.

Thanks OP for clearing that up to this ignorant mother !$%@*@ who's speaking on !##! he doesn't know jack about.

$*@@ OUTTA HERE WITH THAT +*$$*@@@

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Y'all need to quit D-ridin him he's been dead for over 10 years.

The living should then forget about people that have been dead for more than a month?

Open your eyes a little.

Back
Top Bottom