TURNER GILL SIGNS EXTENSION WITH BUFFALO!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
WE'RE GONNA KILL UCONN!!!!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3773899http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3773899

[h1]Gill extended through 2013[/h1]
6fzn6ljfgggzo8dmp09y.gif

laugh.gif
He'll still leave when the first big-time upgrade comes his way...

The Aggies need to fire Sherman and get Turner Gill back home in Texas NOW... That'd be the guy they've been looking for that could make a real impacton the Texas recruiting trail against Mack and Stoops...

Real smart move on his part.

There are no more big time jobs on the market, re-up, get paid more for 2009 & if he does well again, he can bounce & have his choice of programs. Andif he doesn't improve on his stock, at least he'll have the job security in Buffalo.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

The Next notre dame coach...

doubt it..... We all know where ND and the SEC stands as far as LEGIT opportunites for Black coaches....

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

doubt it..... We all know where ND and the SEC stands as far as LEGIT opportunites for Black coaches....

Ty Willingham would like to speak to you in his office house

And yes, ND is/was LEGIT.

Originally Posted by dreClark

And yes, ND is/was LEGIT in 1993.
fixed.
Ty got canned early at ND and set out to die at garbage UW....
Weiss won with Ty's players homie....

Ty didnt get his FULL contract at ND.... Weiss does...

fixed.

Weiss won w/ Ty's players.

Meaning that good players were at ND.

Meaning that ND was a LEGIT school, cause no good players would go to a terrible school, right? I don't see MSU pulling top tier talent and recruitingclasses.

And Ty set himself out to rot at UW, He didn't have to go there.

Hell, he didn't have to leave Stanford (where he had it made and coulda built his own little legacy)

And ND is still one of the absolute best jobs in the country. Due to prestige, money and budgets.

I don't know how that can be argued.

fixed.

Weiss won w/ Ty's players.

Meaning that good players were at ND.

Meaning that ND was a LEGIT school, cause no good players would go to a terrible school, right? I don't see MSU pulling top tier talent and recruiting classes.

And Ty set himself out to rot at UW, He didn't have to go there.

Hell, he didn't have to leave Stanford (where he had it made and coulda built his own little legacy)

Valid on the Stanford comment Dre... Ty could have stayed there and competed....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

So...

cause of Ty ND won't hire a good black head coach?

indifferent.gif

' Fall back.... ND, just like ALOT of D-1 ( FBS whatever they call !!$$ nowadays) could have hired PLENTY of top-tier Black coaches for the gig.... but didnot... Since they have prided themselves on the TV contract and being "independent" continue to set the standard and DONT LET TY be the last Blackcoach to get hired there...

laugh.gif
He'll still leave when the first big-time upgrade comes his way...
Of course who could blame him...I just hope he gets enough good recruiting classes to set UB up for when he leaves and keeps them relevant enoughin the MAC to draw some talent...

Just remembering what team was like when I first got there to now no UB student/alum/fan should complain seriously...

Auburn did him dirty SMH but he continues to show his class

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

GUNNA GET IT wrote:

Should be The Next notre dame coach...

Fixed.

It will be Urban Meyer though.
haha good joke. Meyer wont be leaving Florida anytime soon.

Meyer still considers Notre Dame his 'dream job'. I think that I could really see him leaving if the opportunity presented itself, and it most likelywill. He regretted not taking the job in 2004 and I doubt that he'll turn them down again. It's solely my opinion though.

Should keep Buffalo good, but wait till Miami hires their new coach. Another coach in the cradle!

Turner Gill is 15-22 at a low level school. Why is that so appealing? He has had 1 good year. Guy could be a good coach but he doesn't deserve these bigtime jobs. Brian Kelly went from CMU to Cincy. Urban went from Bowling Green to Utah. Tell dude to get some BCS love at a mid level school and then we cantalk. Until then this talk about him being the most underappreciated coach in CFB is rediculous. Guys getting passed over like Gary Patterson at TCU is thereal head scratcher. Not a guy thats been decent for 1 year at a MAC school.

Here's what u don't realize.
Buffalo has periodically been the @ worst team in DI.
So him winning more than 5 games at that piece of %!@# school is a huge deal.
And to take that team in 3 yrs and win a conference title is an indication on how good a coach he is.

Brian kelly has turned away 3 schools interested in him this year alone, so don't bring him into the convo

Back
Top Bottom