Turo...Rent out your personal vehicle.

salvage sports car owner's dream...

all those Houston flood exotic owners should flourish.

Like said ppl been doing this for a while with exotic / luxury whips. It’s an insurance nightmare though I see it everyday. Had a kid renting out his I8 and some fool he rented it to ended up wrapping it around a light pole. Claim denied.

I’ve used to once to rent a Prius for a weekend trip to the beach. Had no issues.

I actually broke the sun visor in the car and the owner was really cool with handling the payment for it outside of Turo.

If I had a lame car like a corolla or civic, maybe, but I've got a mustang and I could imagine someone trying to race it before they even left the parking lot.

That insurance story a few posts up must have something else going on, I certain they have a tight insurance policy.

I actually used turo when i went out to Houston last month. Just a 2017 sonata so nothing too exciting but the owner had his own car rental company i think so I dont think it was his own personal vehicle.

I thought about doing this like a month ago when my car was in the shop.

say it’s $100/day for the car, is that the final total? Including everything? Insurance etc

thats why I never really looked too hard into it I wasn’t sure about how insurance worked and all that

I used it again in miami back in april. rented a 2017 mustang cali special. Guy had it speed limited at like 70mph though

I wouldnt rent out my car to strangers. People dont care when things dont belong to them.

I’m been thinking about renting on Turo for cars that I may be in the market for in the future, but need more long term experience instead of just a test drive.

Back
Top Bottom