TV or movie characters that you view differently now that you're an adult

I don't have kids but I feel like once someone becomes a parent, they'll look at parents in movies/books a lot different.

llqiphq93w341.jpg

I have a lot of respect for Courage The Cowardly dog for not biting Eustace. He used to torture that dog and not only did he try and love him anyway he even saved his life every episode.

Also Hey Arnold's friends didn't appreciate him nearly enough, even Gerald at times

"Branded" the old tv show , a good dude with a dishonorable discharge was heart breaking looking back

Ed ruined most of the scams, If Eddy and Edd stopped ****ing with him they could of got paid. Valuing friendship is awesome though

Summer from 500 Days of Summer.

I still think it's wrong to lead someone on but I can empathize with it more now since I do it all the time. You can start off saying you don't want a relationship, but it's hard to not end up doing relationship type things if you like the person.

Summer from 500 Days of Summer.

I still think it's wrong to lead someone on but I can empathize with it more now since I do it all the time. You can start off saying you don't want a relationship, but it's hard to not end up doing relationship type things if you like the person.
***** is the epitome of the contemporary woman. Zoe seem like a basic ***** irl

I have a lot of respect for Courage The Cowardly dog for not biting Eustace. He used to torture that dog and not only did he try and love him anyway he even saved his life every episode.

I realized that none of the stuff in that show actually happened. We were seeing the work through the eyes of a scary little dog. We saw monster, it was probably just the broom. :lol:

Professor X from the X-Men. No way he didn’t manipulate people(the comics have now said that’s pretty much ALL he did.)

Tom from Tom and Jerry. My man was just minding his business for most of the episodes and got tormented by a mouse.

Most Eurocentric superheroes eg. Captain America and Superman. They had all this power but never addressed racism or bigotry.

Tom from Tom and Jerry. My man was just minding his business for most of the episodes and got tormented by a mouse.

Most Eurocentric superheroes eg. Captain America and Superman. They had all this power but never addressed racism or bigotry.
You need Disney+ my friend.

Back
Top Bottom