TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Rockwell, me and popcornplaya and hood17 are all down to do something this week or next. Hit my inbox and ill give you my cell number
pimp.gif

if u guys are Chillin later in the day, id be down...let me know. taste of Minnesota has atmosphere and p.o.s. this Friday
pimp.gif
plus get cryphy in the record room at first ave. later on at night (10 pm) if u guys are goin to the twins game, u should show up for get cryphy...

I went Uptown yesterday, and saw Phenom, nice guy in there, and I am getting maybe a new job, I am at my hotel in Oregon, and will be back in the AM tomorrow..

So all 3 of you and Jerome will be with me and my wife of course..

Alright everyone Taste tonight I ill be there!!!

sorry i missed this thread...i didn't go home after work yesterday...Taste was dope tho. Met up with popcornplaya
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I am at the taste now, have a red Jordan jersey and white-cement 3s, supreme backpack, that's me..

how was the taste of MN? $20-$30 just for an entry fee is RIDICULOUS! I was going to go with my buddy, but... yeah, with that kinda price we decided to go home and fry some chicken ourselves.

I have a freelance deal with a culture consultant as my secondary job to make my payroll salary full-time, so I get charter flights, do design, more re-design, and trend research again, so I am really good too, I should go buy a car tomorrow. Think I am going for an Audi or a Land Rover....

Summit kiddies!!!!

Headed out to Minny in a few weeks to watch the Twinkies beat up on the A's, and I'm looking for some good spots to get drunk in.

Preferably non-club-type joints, but I'm down for whatever.

Thanks in advance to all you friendly Midwest folks.

there's a ton of bars around target field...both club and not as club like.

so what exactly do you mean by non-club-type joints though?

^ I.E. not Axis. It's me and five friends out there for a baseball trip, just looking to hit up neighborhood bars, holes in the wall, and the like. Crowds aren't a problem, just don't need a $10 cover, pulsating dance music, and "atmospheric" lighting.

Did a bit of research on my own and came up with a few spots: Cuzzy's, The Loop, Brit's, O'Ragen's, Kieran's, The Local, etc. Looks like there's a block party this Saturday with Brother Ali headlining. Unfortunately, we'll be at the game when he's scheduled to appear, but Dessa should put on a good show.

Any insight as to quality strip clubs?

why are the twin cities appreciated (serious question)?

twin cities are Minneapolis and St. Paul?

What's cost of living like out there?

I just remember the 1 yr i spent in law school, firms from minneapolis were recruiting heavy, trying to 'diversify'. So does that mean there are very few black people? Aren't there a lot of asian and muslim communities there?

general info would be great.

why are the twin cities appreciated (serious question)?

twin cities are Minneapolis and St. Paul?

What's cost of living like out there?

I just remember the 1 yr i spent in law school, firms from minneapolis were recruiting heavy, trying to 'diversify'. So does that mean there are very few black people? Aren't there a lot of asian and muslim communities there?

general info would be great.

I love my city!! ( MPLS) If you can deal with the cold it's a great place to live. good schools, restaurants, night life. We got some good sports teams and not so good( T-Wolves). Not many good spots to shop but you can still get some heat if you know where to go..

I love my city!! ( MPLS) If you can deal with the cold it's a great place to live. good schools, restaurants, night life. We got some good sports teams and not so good( T-Wolves). Not many good spots to shop but you can still get some heat if you know where to go..

Back
Top Bottom