TWIN CITIES APPRECIATION THREAD!!!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

eek.gif
a Lefty sighting!

yessir, Get Cryphy is definitely the spot to be on the first Friday of the month...it gets bangin in there.

i can start sending out messages for a summit but i need some feedback to see if ppl would actually show up...and also when works best for ppl.

i'd be down any day except thursdays.

Checking in
pimp.gif

Always appreciated in the summer.

In fact I'm about to go give several local establishments my hard earned money later this afternoon
glasses.gif

Summit: July 31, Twins Game @ 6:00 vs. Seattle (since I know there's quite a few Seattle ties in here).

The whole Griffey thing is because I meant to make it sound like Jack in The Shining, I screwed that up with gi, but I am sick as a %#+*+$* dog, so yeah, a 103 temp, and that is why I feel so YUCK...

Checking in as well, staying out in western burbs for now.  Rock I THINK they had the freshwater griffeys for 99 at Footaction MOA but it might just have been the og seattle royal blue colorway only.  Saw you were looking for a pair.

WTB LEBRON SAMPLES AND PEs size 12 and 12.5 NEW OR USED ANY DUNKMANS 2s, 3s, 4s size 11.5 -13 ANY CONDITION
WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs
WTB Lebron VII SAMPLES  11.5- 13  Both HWCs, Heroes, Kentuckys, Cavfantics, etc  ANY condition

Anyone down to hang out, I know I am new in town again, but I don't have lots of friends here anymore, everyone moved away, married, or is a junkie, so spend some time with me tomorrow, Uptown yall???

Poor Rockwell needs friends
laugh.gif
JK Anyone in Northeast? We're moving from south, uptown is getting way too busy for my liking. Plus our mgmt company is a bunch of jackasses

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Poor Rockwell needs friends
laugh.gif
JK Anyone in Northeast? We're moving from south, uptown is getting way too busy for my liking. Plus our mgmt company is a bunch of jackasses
When you moving? I used to live in NE off Main and Broadway.

I do need friends, I even posted my pic in the other thread.. boo hoo...

NorthEast?? Yuckie... That smell of Lye from the GM plant is so nasty, plus hella white trash live out that way. I think of it as the trailer park part of Minneapple..

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

I do need friends, I even posted my pic in the other thread.. boo hoo...

NorthEast?? Yuckie... That smell of Lye from the GM plant is so nasty, plus hella white trash live out that way. I think of it as the trailer park part of Minneapple..

Thats fine, but 750 a month for a 600 sq foot apartment with the fridge not even in the kitchen aint cuttin it. 

I spent the first 13 years of my life in a trailer park
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom