Twisted Metal PS3 Thread.... In Stores Now!!!!!

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
post vids, reviews, pics

who's picking this up?

beta was
pimp.gif
. day one cop for me.

info for the game http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._Metal_(2012_video_game)

Just downloaded the demo today. I like it. But I won't be dropping $60 on it.. not this month, too much heat dropping. Will by on sale for like $30 though. LOVED TM as a kid. TM3
pimp.gif

Yeah where? I couldn't get into uncharted 3 like I did with part 2. I enjoyed twisted metal black on ps2 a lot. This should hold me over until MLB the show drops next month.

Sony needs to keep dropping the classics. Twisted metal, odd world and parappa the rappa burned out my ps1.

HELL YEAH!!

Sony need to release the classics twisted metal..EDIT:Tomorrow I'm going to be on the hunt for my old school twisted metal games.. it's somewhere in my garage..

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah where? I couldn't get into uncharted 3 like I did with part 2. I enjoyed twisted metal black on ps2 a lot. This should hold me over until MLB the show drops next month.

Sony needs to keep dropping the classics. Twisted metal, odd world and parappa the rappa burned out my ps1.

TMB was 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I loved the darkness of that particular game. Played the demo and was lost for a bit (controls are a bit confusing at first) but after that it was like old times...my only problem is the PS3 exclusive and I have a PS3...
grin.gif

This is actually coming out....?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
I loved this series. Twisted Metal 2 & TM: Black >>>>>

Originally Posted by Peep Game

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My boys and I would spend hours just luring everyone into the Eiffel Tower and detonating it in TM2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
If they put the TM2 maps as a DLC package for this game
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My boys and I would spend hours just luring everyone into the Eiffel Tower and detonating it in TM2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Yoooooooooo i used to do the same
roll.gif

I approve of your avy
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
Yoooooooooo i used to do the same
roll.gif

I approve of your avy
pimp.gif
Man she's fine, thick AND in perfect shape? Without any of the fat problems that normal thick girls eventually get and without the NFL physique of muscular thick girls like Serena ?
my life has changed after finding about her 
laugh.gif
thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways I'm disappointed with the lack of Spectre (Jaffe said that his listing on the website was a mistake). Dude's speed + the ghost missile
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My boys would just quit in frustration because all I would do in TMB was drive around the edges of the maps with full health and fire the special weapon while they were busy struggling to survive
laugh.gif

Man she's fine, thick AND in perfect shape? Without any of the fat problems that normal thick girls eventually get and without the NFL physique of muscular thick girls like Serena ?
my life has changed after finding about her

laugh.gif
thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways I'm disappointed with the lack of Spectre (Jaffe said that his listing on the website was a mistake). Dude's speed + the ghost missile
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My boys would just quit in frustration because all I would do in TMB was drive around the edges of the maps with full health and fire the special weapon while they were busy struggling to survive
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my thoughts exactly
I loved playing with Spectre, but I would irritate the hell out of my friends cause I always used Mr. Grimm and Shadow all the time. The cheap

victories from their specials provided tons of lulz
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom