Twisted Metal PS3 Thread.... In Stores Now!!!!!

Still haven't played the demo 
30t6p3b.gif

I've been too busy but I'll try to check it out tonight and decided if I'll buy tomorrow.

Can anyone fill me in? Is each character completely unique, or is this new version allowing each character to be customizable? What I'm asking is if you can pick Sweet Tooth and customize him so that he uses Mr. Grimm's special attack instead of his own?
I'd hate if that were the case.

I used to play TM when I went over my boys crib on the PS (the old big grey dip) I hated Sweet Tooth
laugh.gif
downloaded the demo only to get hit w/ the "This demo has expired"
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
wanna cop but I'll wait. Need to buy my Elite premium membership for the new maps droppin soon

I just picked up my copy from bestbuy. Should be home in an hour or so. Will check it out and answer Your question mrkittles when I can.

Checked out gamerankings.com and it's getting decent reviews. Didn't read them just saw the scores.

^just picked mine up as well..gonna skim the manual since i'm still at work 
indifferent.gif

An impulse buy for me, but UPS guy hasn't come yet so won't have my opinion until later on.

Originally Posted by mrkittles20

Can anyone fill me in? Is each character completely unique, or is this new version allowing each character to be customizable? What I'm asking is if you can pick Sweet Tooth and customize him so that he uses Mr. Grimm's special attack instead of his own?
I'd hate if that were the case.
Nah man David Jaffe wouldn't f the game up like. Him & the other co founder Scott Campbell stayed pretty true to the roots of this game franchise.
The vehicles in the game are customizable and you can great your own vehicle skins using the templates they put out on the official site and the skins can be traded or gifted to your friend on PSN or members of your online clan.

NOS energy drink is also doing a promo on their site for a vehicle skins pack:

16779-detail-alt1.jpg

Ak8Zxu8CQAABAwq.jpg

Ak8Z-FACIAAw3DJ.jpg

Link:

http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do?itemId=16779

So cop yourselves a NOS drink NT'ers 
laugh.gif

I forgot but I got a extra voucher code for the NOS vehicle skins pack.

First NT'er to send me a PM gets it.

Originally Posted by khemikalali1

sooo whats da official word on this? is it a keeper or a rental?
Game just dropped today and the reviews are barely out.
If your unsure & on the fence then redbox it:

http://www.redbox.com/games 

Just remember though the game requires a online pass and you wont be able to checkout the multi player modes with just a rental unless you pay $10 bucks.

But if your a NT'er who grew up with this game franchise on PS1 & PS2 then I don't see how people would sleep on this game.

Game gets pretty addicting online, the story puts the odds against you at first but i think its work it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Raffy53

Game gets pretty addicting online, the story puts the odds against you at first but i think its work it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

didn't even know u get badges depending on ranks

Might have to pick this up this weekend!

Use this 10$ gift certificate from best buy before it expires

Can someone explain how dudes are beating the first level in 1 minute 20 seconds (that's the #1 score on the leaderboard). How the @#$% is that possible?  As soon as the game starts I'm running for my life. Darkside came out of nowhere and rammed the @#$% out of me 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Game is hard but it's fun
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
cars feel alot smoother to control compared to past Twisted Metal games
Still, the smaller cars in this game are at a HUGE disadvantage. I started one match in challenge mode and I was dead in less than 2 minutes

Back
Top Bottom