TWiTCH - Fresh Prince of Bel-Air AM 90's

What's goin on NT,

Well I came up with this concept a LONG time ago about 2 years ago, but never had the time to materialize it since now (especially after seeing GT'sversion as well as puma's concept that never got released). I chose to focus on the imagery and graphics from the intro/theme song, specifically whenhe's spinning around in the gold throne and behind his mom when she's talking. If you don't know what I'm talking about the pics below shouldshow you what I'm talking about. I went asymmetrical so the left shoe has a different set of graphics from the right. I decided to include 2 pairs of lacesfor these too, neon green, and neon pink. I know they are UBER bright in terms of colorway but I figured they stuck well since the title credits are thosecolors, and it went with 80's theme and how he used to rock funky neon/multicolored gear on the show all the time anyway. Well enough talk onto the pics...

THESE ARE FOR SALE !!! SIZE 9.5 MENS only. They are 1 of 1's. PM ME or EMAIL me at [email protected]
or hit up the MYSPACE

Base Shoe:
nike-air-max-90-blur-estadio-marine-1.jpg

Inspiration sources:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acbkMGEjzrE[/youtube]

Left Shoe:

Right Shoe

Green Laces:

Pink Laces:

"In West Philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where I'd spend most of my days..."

All Comments/Feedback wanted!

AGAIN THEY ARE FOR SALE!!! LOOK ABOVE FOR DETAILS!!! ^^^^^

maybe nice for display, but not to wear.

Good work though, one of my fav all time shows.

BTW, Green laces>pink laces.

i wouldnt wea them either only cuz i wear dark colors but i know tons of ppl would rock that shoe.a shoe inspired by FPOBA can't be dark,theplacement,concept & choice of shoe is amazing!killer work!

Pink laces look much better. But you need to paint the Nike Air on the back heel pink to match.

Seems like alot going on with these. I would make the toe box black and the visible airmax section black. That'd be str8 HEAT+++

Props for the idea and for making that idea come to life. Well done

Back
Top Bottom