Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

To be fair the game and show are two different things in terms of battling.

I wish I could just tell my Pokemon to dodge. Or electrocute the sprinklers. :smh:

I swear that **** ___ didn't have to limit his Pokémon to 4 moves each either :lol:

To be fair the game and show are two different things in terms of battling.

I wish I could just tell my Pokemon to dodge. Or electrocute the sprinklers. :smh:

I swear that **** ___ didn't have to limit his Pokémon to 4 moves each either :lol:

F'real.

And doin **** like oh use quick attack but jump off this thing first so you get an aerial advantage and while you in midair change your attack to iron tail. Like tf?

Would be hot if they let you chain link attacks, and had animated cutscenes that were skippable to show the process.

Also a counter attack ability for pokemon. Limit 2-3 counter moves for every 4-5 standard attacks. Giving you 5-8 chain-able/total ways to attack and defend.

Like if you were fighting a Hitmonchan and he used mega punch, your pikachu could sounder with quick attack and also finish with thunderbolt. While Hitmonchan might be able to chain his mega punch with an agility counter. Enabling him to dodge your thunderbolt. That would be one whole turn. A two part turn. Attack-attack or attack-counter. And some moves would take both turns. Like solar beam would take both attack-attack because it would still need to charge for the first half of the turn.

Last edited:
I download the emulator for iOS...
And also found a Rom called
"Ash grey" version

It's basically a fire red hack..
Storyline is made to match the anime, and there's alot of map changes
Prty cool so far

Game starts I overslept and missed out on the 3 starters
Get pikachu
Spearow attack
Team rocket tries to steal pikachu
Bump into that samurai guy with the pinsir and metapod.
My metapod gets stolen by a beedril.

Just made it to pewter city.
can i get this rom on my phone?

i have gba4ios

dont know how to gets roms other than thru the app....

Gen 2 isn that great right now but that was expected, nothing will ever match the epicness of TPP Red |I

On the reddit i just see a bunch of people arguing over keeping the religon inspired memes going or the new dudes who want something completely different. They tried going with the military theme but so far its not catching on. The team sucks right now too :lol:

Gen 2 isn that great right now but that was expected, nothing will ever match the epicness of TPP Red
tired.gif

can i get this rom on my phone?

i have gba4ios

dont know how to gets roms other than thru the app....

Yeah I got it off coolroms.com

Just search for it

:nerd:

What happened when you got to Brock doe?

You lose.. Then Brock's dad comes and finds you and bring u to that power plant, u get a light ball to boost your pikachus sp. attack

I took out Brock with pikachu, butter free and a pidgeotto all lvl 10-13

I'm currently at Sabrina.. You have to get the haunter before u fight her.. But it dips right b4 the battle..
Her kadabra 1 hit KO's all my pokemon Cept for charmeleon.

Who just like in the show.. As soon as he evolves, he dosent obey me :smh:

The Rom is awesome and I'm having fun with it but it gets an automatic F just for the simple fact that Pikachu doesn't follow you around. Even Yellow did that.

So apparently when facing Morty, Togepi also known as Prince Omelette was super awesome and used Sacred fire
roll.gif

You lose.. Then Brock's dad comes and finds you and bring u to that power plant, u get a light ball to boost your pikachus sp. attack

I took out Brock with pikachu, butter free and a pidgeotto all lvl 10-13

I'm currently at Sabrina.. You have to get the haunter before u fight her.. But it dips right b4 the battle..
Her kadabra 1 hit KO's all my pokemon Cept for charmeleon.

Who just like in the show.. As soon as he evolves, he dosent obey me :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The amount of troll sounds legendary

That Ashgrey Rom brings back so many memories. Just dknt touch the bad eggs in the box. Had to start my game all over smh

Ok how do I get fire red version on my phone? Been lurking this thread for a minute now im hooked. I got a Samsung galaxy 4 active.

Back
Top Bottom