Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

If you wasn't rolling with da Squad, you was doing it wrong

squirtle-squad-4-o.gif

Last edited:
I've been playing Fire Red on my phone. I lost to Brock twice in a row cause of that damn rock throw crap until I figured out I had to sacrifice my Pidgey and Pikachu and let my Charmander go in on him (when I was a kid, I beat Brock by bringing in a level 18 Charmeleon. @#$% took forever to raise :x ). Just sand attacked and tail whipped the @#$% out of Onix , and after they KOd I sent in Charmander. Sand Attack=GOAT in the beginning stages of the game :lol:

After Brock, the game is tooo easy. Just been bodying dudes left and right with my Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, and Graveler :lol:

**** sand attack. Made all my moves miss

as an 8 year old, i dont think any of my pokemanz had moves that didnt do damage. 

Charizard be like Ember, flamethrower, fire blast, and fly 
laugh.gif

I've been playing Fire Red on my phone. I lost to Brock twice in a row cause of that damn rock throw crap until I figured out I had to sacrifice my Pidgey and Pikachu and let my Charmander go in on him (when I was a kid, I beat Brock by bringing in a level 18 Charmeleon. @#$% took forever to raise :x ). Just sand attacked and tail whipped the @#$% out of Onix , and after they KOd I sent in Charmander. Sand Attack=GOAT in the beginning stages of the game :lol:

After Brock, the game is tooo easy. Just been bodying dudes left and right with my Charmeleon, Pidgeotto, and Graveler :lol:

bruh why didn't you just catch a caterpie, level it to a level 10 butterfree and spam confusion on brock? never failed

bruh why didn't you just catch a caterpie, level it to a level 10 butterfree and spam confusion on brock? never failed
This man knows!  If the first gym is a weakness to the starter you have you better level up something else.  In yellow version you definitely had to level something to take down brock.  Pikachu ain't gonna do it and there no damn water sprinkler like in the show 
laugh.gif

Bro you needed to catch a Caterpie and evolve it to Butterfree so it can use Confusion on Brock's Rock types :lol:

Just use Pokemon Showdown.
That's what I've been playing the past few days. I'm guessing it's easier since you can generate random Pokemon to battle as opposed to raising them in MMO? I'm not sure since I haven't played PokeMMO before.

Last edited:
I used to play on Pokemon showdown when I found out about it. The experience was not pleasant. Played nothing but kids who take pokemon seriously which there's nothing wrong with but I ended up losing all the time..

People who go on Smogon, use like the same 25 pokemon rotation with all the same movesets, the constant switching in and out, etc etc. Not that competitive pokemon life.

That pikachu should be at level 100 at this point yet it loses to low level gym leaders and random trainers pokemon.

Last edited:
I used to play on Pokemon showdown when I found out about it. The experience was not pleasant. Played nothing but kids who take pokemon seriously which there's nothing wrong with but I ended up losing all the time..

People who go on Smogon, use like the same 25 pokemon rotation with all the same movesets, the constant switching in and out, etc etc. Not that competitive pokemon life.

That pikachu should be at level 100 at this point yet it loses to low level gym leaders and random trainers pokemon.
Did his bulbasaur and squirrel ever come back after he released em???

Back
Top Bottom