Twitter Fam ... Check in . Not just Twitter'ers ... the FAM .

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

Originally Posted by Agthekid

It's a good amount of you on here I've never seen on twitter.

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?
eek.gif
at you actually thinking that made sense.
we just have different definitions of the word social. you called someone antisocial for not being on twitter as much as you. i thought that made zero sense.

Vidasman, i think the purpose of twitter is to let strangers and friends know what you are doing every hour or so. for example, if you are going to the movies, you put "i am going to the movies" and all your friends online will know what you are doing. its basically a blog with away messages kind of. IMO i think its pointless, but it makes people feel important. notice how people on Niketalk are urging others to "follow them" they want complete strangers to know what they are doing at all times. i cant picture someone over 21 caring about this site at all . whoever came up with this is a genius foreal though

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

tweet-fid-id-did-id-ammmmm
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And I don't even like loso.. never have really
grin.gif
His single is hot African Serengeti trash
grin.gif

Mixtape Loso > Album Loso

Checkin-in, peep sig, oh yeah, Kneesh my condolence to your team avy
grin.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

It's a good amount of you on here I've never seen on twitter.

Anti-social #*! $$###!.
Ironic. so in order to be social you have to communicate with people you dont know on the internet rather than communicating with those you indeed know outside the internet. Twitter is ******ed, if i want to know what someone is doing, i am going to telephone them or text. why the hell i want to know what a total stranger is doing?
eek.gif
at you actually thinking that made sense.
we just have different definitions of the word social. you called someone antisocial for not being on twitter as much as you. i thought that made zero sense.

Vidasman, i think the purpose of twitter is to let strangers and friends know what you are doing every hour or so. for example, if you are going to the movies, you put "i am going to the movies" and all your friends online will know what you are doing. its basically a blog with away messages kind of. IMO i think its pointless, but it makes people feel important. notice how people on Niketalk are urging others to "follow them" they want complete strangers to know what they are doing at all times. i cant picture someone over 21 caring about this site at all . whoever came up with this is a genius foreal though
I'm an aspiring rapper so Twitter has it's uses. Personally, I like to be more "normal" than your average guy that wants to be asuperstar. I don't like the hollywood facade at all. So if by fate I do blow, I want people to realize that I'm still the same real __. So I post on NTand tweet like everybody else. I'm just Young Rilla.. but at the same time I am "Young Rilla", ya feel me? Gotta stay visible to the fans and the hatersalike
grin.gif

we want strangers to k ow what we're doing? lol. dudes have no clue what's going on. most of us just talk !*% on there just like we do on NT. so ifwe're lame for being on twitter then we lame for being on NT

Back
Top Bottom