Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

roll.gif
roll.gif

so I guess this is replacing actual NBA rivalries? I'll take it

If you watch inside the nba shaq has a segment where he shows highlights of players doing dumb **** on the court. Javelle been featured on there the most. Last night they did whole mini movie on him. Its always just jokes. I guess that set him off to the point he had to jump on Twitter. Javelle need to man up or stop doing dumb **** on the court

If you watch inside the nba shaq has a segment where he shows highlights of players doing dumb **** on the court. Javelle been featured on there the most. Last night they did whole mini movie on him. Its always just jokes. I guess that set him off to the point he had to jump on Twitter. Javelle need to man up or stop doing dumb **** on the court
Nah shaq is a clown and a hater always sounding bitter on TNT

Like he said, as a man at a certain point you're going to have to speak up.

Shaq getting all aggressive and publicly threatening a player he's 15 years older than...that's the definition of corny.

What you expect when you tell a grown man to get his nuts out his mouth and then call him a ****? :lol:

Trust I know Shaq is straight corn but Javelle gotta pull his skirt down

Last edited:
Shaq petty as hell for this. Don't blame Javale one bit. And let's not pretend like he doesn't have something against other 5's in the league....he got a reputation for going at guys like Howard, Embiid, etc. FOR NO REASON.

Calling him an "old bastard" >>> any other insult tossed around.

:lol:

Last edited:
I agree I'm on javels side on this one Shaw a bully, he's trying to stay relate to by clowning on Magee daily and he ***** a lot. Reminds me of some ppl on this site lol

Please, Shaq is payed to make the funny.

And Javale has done a lot of silly **** on court.

Shaqs not at him personally just pointing out what this dude does.

And instead of catching feelings learn to laugh at yourself or don't pay him no mind.

This whole twitter beef **** os so corny, on both sides.

Javelle caught feelings and showed his emotions......that's on him. He needs to learn how to man up and play better on the court if he doesn't want Shaq to clown him. Looks like Javelle suffers from female tendencies.

Rolling with McGee on this one, shaq's been overdue to be checked. He's came at a bunch of players sideways off the strength that he's Shaq and they wouldn't try him.

Please, Shaq is payed to make the funny.

And Javale has done a lot of silly **** on court.

Shaqs not at him personally just pointing out what this dude does.

And instead of catching feelings learn to laugh at yourself or don't pay him no mind.

This whole twitter beef **** os so corny, on both sides.
Shaqs not funny at all and javale supposed to let this man constantly play him on national tv for years and just stay silent? Dont get me wrong he does some dumb stuff but it's tired at this point

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Both of them are corny as hell but that "stick to C_" line was funny as hell. Shaq wasn't wrong though, you on a good team now and want to act like you're a player. Hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom