Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

Shaqs not funny at all and javale supposed to let this man constantly play him on national tv for years and just stay silent? Dont get me wrong he does some dumb stuff but it's tired at this point

Your right, Shaq is corn and everyone knows that.

But he is paid to do the show.

Its like when athletes get mad at sports hot takers who are paid to take hot takes aka Skip.

Why would anyone get in their feels over what Skip says?

Javelle caught feelings and showed his emotions......that's on him. He needs to learn how to man up and play better on the court if he doesn't want Shaq to clown him. Looks like Javelle suffers from female tendencies.

"Female tendencies" but like McGee said, Shaq keeps his name in his mouth. Shaq is the biggest MALE attention ***ore there is, that's feminine. Javale McGee let him slide long enough. Shaq insecure as hell anyway. I'm glad Javale ain't holding back punches.

Shaq is the one that's always displayed female tendencies...

Last edited:
W/e you think of Shaq it's clear Javale takes the L here.

Son is mainly known for this. Nothing else. He probably has had enough and is lashing out :lol:

We wanna talk about insecurities but who is the one constantly doing dumb **** on the court and then getting exposed on tv? Now he's getting all angry and talking slick online.

Calling him an "old bastard" >>> any other insult tossed around.

:lol:
But Shaq knows and had his father in his life.

Javelle caught feelings and showed his emotions......that's on him. He needs to learn how to man up and play better on the court if he doesn't want Shaq to clown him. Looks like Javelle suffers from female tendencies.

"Female tendencies" but like McGee said, Shaq keeps his name in his mouth. Shaq is the biggest MALE attention ***ore there is, that's feminine. Javale McGee let him slide long enough. Shaq insecure as hell anyway. I'm glad Javale ain't holding back punches.

Shaq is the one that's always displayed female tendencies...

Shaq has a TV segment.....I'm not sure if folks in here realize that. Any and everybody can get clowned, particularly if you deserve it. Which Javelle most certainly deserves. It's like getting mad at a news reporter for reporting the news. Learn how not to make the news for all the wrong reasons and keep it moving. By doing this Javelle has now put a bigger spotlight on himself....learn how to keep a low profile and stop showing female tendencies.

Please, Shaq is payed to make the funny.

And Javale has done a lot of silly **** on court.

Shaqs not at him personally just pointing out what this dude does.

And instead of catching feelings learn to laugh at yourself or don't pay him no mind.

This whole twitter beef **** os so corny, on both sides.
Shaqs not funny at all and javale supposed to let this man constantly play him on national tv for years and just stay silent? Dont get me wrong he does some dumb stuff but it's tired at this point
So by that logic, Javale should stop doing dumb **** on the court. He's providing all of the ammo on himself.

This is like late night hosts making fun of the president and yall siding with the sensitive *** president for cursing out Stephen Colbert or Seth Meyers just cuz you don't like their comedy.

Last edited:
So by that logic, Javale should stop doing dumb **** on the court. He's providing all of the ammo on himself.

This is like late night hosts making fun of the president and yall siding with the sensitive *** president for cursing out Stephen Colbert or Seth Meyers just cuz you don't like their comedy.
If you watch inside the NBA then I'm positive you see shaq acting like a sensitive female every week

I mean, JaVale had that rat tail on the back of his head, he gotta lighten up 
laugh.gif

That whole Shaqtin a fool segment was basically created for JaVale McGee 

Last edited:
If it were just shaqtin a fool, fine. But dude is extra corny.

He laughs at his own jokes. He repeats his jokes.

Javale pretty much brought every bit of this on himself due to his on the court play, but after awhile, those jokes get old as dust. What's it been, like 8 years of the same stuff :lol: :lol:?? That's still funny to people??? It's like 50 Cent continuing IG antics, just get over it already

:lol: NBA players have not been having it lately.

On topic though it's simple, as corny and sensitive as Shaq is, he has a segment that makes fun of players that do silly stuff. Players, plural, not just one. It's not some bias, if you continually end up on there, that's on you.

Last edited:
Javale pretty much brought every bit of this on himself due to his on the court play, but after awhile, those jokes get old as dust. What's it been, like 8 years of the same stuff
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
?? That's still funny to people??? It's like 50 Cent continuing IG antics, just get over it already
Yeah, Shaq has been reaching to find JaVale goofing. Thing is, when he's engaged on a good team...he's actually a decent player. When he's on a bad team with no direction or a good coach, then the laughs begin.

If this was the first time Shaq made fun of him, and Javelle responding like this then yall on shaqs side would have a point,

but its been YEARS of this. Javelle has laughed it off ON the show in the past. Enough is enough

No matter what im doing, if YOU talking about it, I got a right to say something back.

Shaq was the first one to talk about Smacking somebody, he the ***** for that move right there.

If this was the first time Shaq made fun of him, and Javelle responding like this then yall on shaqs side would have a point,

but its been YEARS of this. Javelle has laughed it off ON the show in the past. Enough is enough

No matter what im doing, if YOU talking about it, I got a right to say something back.

Shaq was the first one to talk about Smacking somebody, he the ***** for that move right there.

Is he messing with him for no reason though, or is Javale doing something silly on the court that gets him attention for that segment?

If you watch inside the NBA then I'm positive you see shaq acting like a sensitive female every week
I do watch it. What does that have to do with Javale acting out cuz he's clowned for his antics on the court?

Even Shaq makes fun of himself so the only person really being sensitive about this Javale.

So basically you want Javale to be inducted in the NBA assclown hall of fame so he can no longer be roasted for the dumb **** he constantly STILL does just cuz you don't like how long it's been going on.

Think of the logic in ya post. This has been going on for YEARS and the problem you have is Shaq clowning him for acting a fool on the court for YEARS :lol:

Its pathetic.

Last edited:
Is he messing with him for no reason though, or is Javale doing something silly on the court that gets him attention for that segment?

No matter if Javelle took a dump on the court, Shaq is the one that is still choosing to talk about him constantly.

I do watch it. What does that have to do with Javale acting out cuz he's clowned for his antics on the court?

Even Shaq makes fun of himself so the only person really being sensitive about this Javale.
So basically you want Javale to be inducted in the NBA assclown hall of fame so he can no longer be roasted for the dumb **** he constantly STILL does just cuz you don't like how long it's been going on.

Think of the logic in ya post. This has been going on for YEARS and the problem you have is Shaq clowning him for acting a fool on the court for YEARS :lol:

Its pathetic.

Nope not saying that at all. He can continue to do dumb stuff on the court, shaq can continue to make fun of it, Javelle has the right to "clap back" to anyone making fun of him.

The problem I have is shaq saying he gonna smack him when he see him.

Also first thing Javale said was to take his nuts out Shaq out his mouth and then proceed to eat a ****. Who is really being the *****? You talk about he has the right to say something back if Shaq speaks on him and that's what he has to say? :lol: Javale proving he more of a clown.

Javale finally stands up for himself, Shaq immediately jumps to physical threats and yall riding with Shaq on this one? Huh.

Your right, Shaq is corn and everyone knows that.

But he is paid to do the show.

Its like when athletes get mad at sports hot takers who are paid to take hot takes aka Skip.

Why would anyone get in their feels over what Skip says?

Just cuz them ****** get paid to talk doesn't give them the license to say flagrant **** and not get checked on it.

Back
Top Bottom