Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

even when chuck or kenny says something and shaq is on the other end of the joke, he wont let it slide. he's got to say, "5 rings or something like that, even when it aint about that" :lol:

even when chuck or kenny says something and shaq is on the other end of the joke, he wont let it slide. he's got to say, "5 rings or something like that, even when it aint about that" :lol:

Exactly.

Plus KD a sucker for trying to do to Shaq what LeBron did to Barkley. KD lame as hell. Good NBA player but corny dude.

Last edited:
it's all fun and games until someone gets shot/murdered

it's just strange how shaq loves to pick on certain guys. whether it be dwight, javale, embiid
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Man nobody is dying from Shaq comments

Plus KD a sucker for trying to do to Shaq what LeBron did to Barkley. KD lame as hell. Good NBA player but corny dude.

other than both responding to former hof players there is no similarity to how kd got at shaq, with how lebron went at barkley...kd, whether you agree or disagree with his analysis, kept his criticism to shaq the basketball player on the basketball court defending his teammate, while lebron basically ignored all the obvious critiques of charles barkley the basketball player for attacks on charles's character/personal life in response to the remarks that lebron basically putting his current teammates down, indirectly, by saying he needed additional help...

Wondering if yall would say all the stuff face to face with the dudes you speak of
I definitely would and hope they swing on me. I'd stick my chin out. Especially Bron and Draymond.

Cuz you know nothing but world star/YouTube camera phones gonna be out recording. Only thing I gotta worry about is a lame in their posse trying to sneak me.

That come up would be sweet.

^^True I'd let Lebron wash me in a fight. Let him knock me out for the pay day.

At the end of the day

The warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals 

We are defending bums now ? :lol: :smh:

J. Mcgee is trash, less than average journey man who should count the blessing of that $M he gets. GM's in the league will never throw more than the minimum for this guy and that is being generous. That is just a fact of life :lol:. Luckily, he is 7 feet, you can't teach height and his worsening skills provide comedy. At the end of the day, Shaq is a paid analyst and McGee is the daily trash news.

_

Last edited:
Yep you're the only one
But why shouldn't it be taken as comedy when EVERYONE in here has admitted that Inside the NBA is entertainment first and analysis second.

We are mad at Shaq for attempting to be entertaining when he isn't a "real" analyst?

I don't get it.

I won't lie this new thing to compare someone or something to Donald Trump in any argument to basically imply they're wrong or inherently not in the right is hilarious :lol:

Granted, Shaq a clown for Kaep views and any support he's out behind Donald.

Back
Top Bottom