Twitter fingers Vol shaq vs mcgee

I dont really like Shaq, but I really don't think it's as deep as alot of yall are making it out to be :lol:

Last edited:
I mean the video that started it all was funny but pointless. It was full of material Shaq has been playing for the last 4 years. Half of it was when dude was in Washington and Denver, like alright bruh let it go we get it. It is like he on his nutsack, hey Javale ain't did nothing dumb... [emoji]129300[/emoji] I'll post another video of his old **** ups... yeah that's funny.

I don't think anyone is defending Shaq. He's a cornball and a sellout, **** him. McGee crying on twitter is wack. TNT is showing his highlights. If he doesn't like it, stop doing the dumbest **** we've ever seen on the court. His new teammate KD speaking up is weak as **** and makes the whole squad look bad. Kerr and the Warriors calling up TNT is pathetic. If you have a problem, call Shaq up and talk to him as a man or ignore it. Son can't blame anyone but himself for that stupid ****.

:lol: nah everything needs to be black and white with these lil ******.

Trailer was straight lulz

and Shaq was cool to look up to knowing he was from NWK.

but I lost all respect for him when he downplayed Black people being killed by police and then Supporting Trump.

He still carried Kobe to the chip doe 

OP should put up a poll. I'm curious to see the numbers.

I still think it was the range rover's fault.

Trailer was straight lulz

and Shaq was cool to look up to knowing he was from NWK.

but I lost all respect for him when he downplayed Black people being killed by police and then Supporting Trump.

He still carried Kobe to the chip doe 

And what about the 2 without him? He was going to get some whether shaq was there or not it was in that mans blood.

laugh.gif
And of COURSE Kobe's name finds a way to get brought up in this thread.
Sidekicks always get mentioned man. Let it be lol

Calling Javale a Bum or any other human being a bum is low in my book.

With that said, Javale a bum in the court for real.

Not taking sides here but these guys grown men. Shaq even a more grown *** man, he couldn't take the high road? I know he's sensitive and insecure but come on, son.

Last edited:
Shaq's a BAN, but that's nothing new. He's still using material on Javale from when he was on the Wizards FIVE years ago. Just like Chuck, he has zero basketball analysis to actually add to the show, so when things get stale he leans on old Shaqtin-a-Fool clips.

I forgot half of NT is from the Safe Zone, sport court instead of black top, everyone gets a participation trophy era. Shaq has been ****ing this last year, which is true and Javele has addressed several times. What people fail to realize is what those guys say on TNT absolutely have NO merit at all. Inside The NBA is suppose to be the comedic aspect of basketball analysis, and only Kenny does a great job of doing that. If Doug Collins or Hubie Brown called McGee a bum on air then I see the concern. I don't see how you some of you guys think Shaq is messing up his money when McGee has injured the last 4 years and has career averages of 8 and 5. Lastly Shaq threatening to beat him up is the funniest point. If Shaq and McGee were to actually fight, who would have the most to lose? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] McGee just needs to watch the end of 8 Mile to know how to deal with people using the same jokes over and over again

I forgot half of NT is from the Safe Zone, sport court instead of black top, everyone gets a participation trophy era. Shaq has been ****ing this last year, which is true and Javele has addressed several times. What people fail to realize is what those guys say on TNT absolutely have NO merit at all. Inside The NBA is suppose to be the comedic aspect of basketball analysis, and only Kenny does a great job of doing that. If Doug Collins or Hubie Brown called McGee a bum on air then I see the concern. I don't see how you some of you guys think Shaq is messing up his money when McGee has injured the last 4 years and has career averages of 8 and 5. Lastly Shaq threatening to beat him up is the funniest point. If Shaq and McGee were to actually fight, who would have the most to lose? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] McGee just needs to watch the end of 8 Mile to know how to deal with people using the same jokes over and over again

You care too much. Go find something to do bro.

Calling Javale a Bum or any other human being a bum is low in my book.

With that said, Javale a bum in the court for real.

Not taking sides here but these guys grown men. Shaq even a more grown *** man, he couldn't take the high road? I know he's sensitive and insecure but come on, son.

N's defending FB tactics just proves that they believe in acting like a FB, you can't talk common sense into these people because then they're like [COLOR=#red]DAWG you all if yo feels yo, take the punches and be a man if I want to insult you constantly the best thing is laugh at it[/COLOR], y'all cray. :lol:

I'm all for the warriors losing since they made the NBA boring as **** for me, and clearly they're all crying because they know this ****s with his play and in turn their chances.

Uncle Shaqtus doing the Lord's work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom