Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Does the north even get hit with ice storms?

I've always heard about them in the south/midwest
Yes, but they're cleaned up within a couple hours. Only really bad spots are the side and neighborhood roads. Main roads are good

Got ya

Think the absence of winter weather the past 2-3 years is what ****** a lot of places up....saw so many accidents here in NC...I just :smh: ...I was more concerned with idiot drivers cause they were driving like some scared fools

It's more of the ice than the snow that is a problem in the south. I was sliding last night coming from my boys crib that is less then a mile away.

Word, it's not the snow that's the problem its the ice and how we were so illprepared to deal with it. Same thing is happening in Birmingham

WHY DIDNT U JUST WALK?
Because this not NYC or any major city on the east coast(otherwise I would have walked). 1 in the morning no one was one street at the time. Plus my car wasn't sliding like those cars in the video posted. Not sure what those people in ATL were thinking.

Isn't Home Depot based out of Atlanta and ya can't get some salt on the ground

what?

delta is based out of atlanta too.. should they have not cancelled all those flights?

Not what I meant two inches of snow shouldn't derail a city.

Spare me with the they don't want to use money for snow removal, not allocating resources for snow removal will cost money anyway when businesses are shut down

what?

delta is based out of atlanta too.. should they have not cancelled all those flights?
LMA BC FLIGHTS HAVE TO DO W PUTTING SALT ON DA GROUND FOR DRIVERS.

DA SOUF LMAO

and what does home depot have to do with putting salt on the roads, do they manufacture salt on the side or something. i was using his logic against him you fool.

I saw at least 10 accidents yesterday, its crazy out here...... lmao at that heels joke

The hell are you the "souf" and not have a 4 wheel drive big body? Fraud south
BRUH EVERY TIME I VISIT DA SOUF EVERYBODY AND I MEAN EVERYBODY I CHILLED W DROVE NICE PICK UP TRUCKS.

what?

LMA BC FLIGHTS HAVE TO DO W PUTTING SALT ON DA GROUND FOR DRIVERS.

DA SOUF LMAO
and what does home depot have to do with putting salt on the roads, do they manufacture salt on the side or something. i was using his logic against him you fool.
YOU CANT COUNTER LOGIC WITH LOGIC WHEN THE PATHS ARE IRRELEVANT IN TERMS OF CONTEXT.

View media item 773144
Yeah ATL sucks right now but only because when we see snow out here, people act like it's the apocalypse. Being born in NY I'm not impressed...but I'm not going to work today :D

Back
Top Bottom