Two inches of snow turns Atlanta into the set of the Walking Dead

Does anybody know how the streets are here?

Im sure they better than my apts
I'm mad I live under a damb hill of ice I feel like ATL is cool mountain from Mario 64

Southside checking in. Was lucky we didn't lose power. Sun coming out now so hopefully by afternoon should be able to start moving.

Eastside checking in. Sun is coming out, we never lost power or anything. I need some Little Debbie snacks, so I'm trying to hit the gas station or grocery store in the next few hours

southside right here..

woke up without power but it's back on now.. my brother left to work and he said the roads aren't too bad.

i might hit up that QT later just to see what it's looking like.

All the snow is melting around my way. Hopefully itll be gone by tomorrow. That cabin fever is real.

Me driving to quiktrip last night, im in doraville

laugh.gif
at the comments.

I work at the probation office over by Krogers off hwy 5.

I started grad school at UWG so I just moved from Riverdale to Carrollton.

Conditions on the road were pretty good, but the temps are dropping tonight so refreeze is possible. They might as well cancel schools tomorrow and start everything fresh on Tuesday

Roads are 75% good, just made a trip to Cobb and then to the airport with no problems...Harlem nights Saturday! Turnt Up time :lol:

Emory is a damb good school. Don't know how they are as far as expensive tuition is concerned though.

The rest of y'all boys in Ga good out there though? :nerd:
Downtown checking in. Bought a truckload of food on sunday evening in anticipation. Store was empty & they had an abundance of everything in stock. Haven't left my room after getting back from classes on Monday. Never lost power.

Been eating GOOD the past few days :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom