Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

The Black pair is insanely necessary. Gonna need more pics to prove these aren't photoshopped. though.

BP works for Nike now?

I would come out of Foam retirement for the space jams

Is it me or do the Dark Chocos look like dark coppers? Like that Hershey's dark metallic wrapper. Might be interesting. Gotta check them in hand.

Matte Black Foams? I'm going IN on these. 2 or 3 pairs FOR SURE. Then I can patiently wait for a white foam with black and blue accents....

ohwell.gif

Dark Chocolates = Earth tone option for foams ...might cop as for the SJ colorway ...wouldn't think twice about it but the anthracites/all blacks really need to come back around asap.

photoshopped....and deftronic tagged the pics that have been on youtube from a week or two ago.

lets keep them matte black, iced sole, and please give it a royal swoosh to match the tongue line...

I told myself i would "retire" from buying shoes if and when a black with ice bottomed foam 1 came out. This is a great DAY.

gotta come out tho.

idk how to explain it but something about the swooshes on both of them just looks digitized, especially the brown ones, the check doesn't seem to fit into the shadow that is casting on the toe box of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom