Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

Those space jams are sick. Might matte color could be my favorite foam color.

The chocolates look amazing in a picture because they look like a dark gold, but the "chocolate" title makes me have to see more pictures

ray_j_gif.gif
I need a confirmation.

Those Space Jam Foams WILL be copped. If this info is concrete, then I'm glad Nike has decided to release them.
pimp.gif

After not getting my real space jams these are a must cop and I think I might bring a weapon or two while I wait incase I dont get these...............

Hope they won't officially be labled as "Space Jam" foams... create unnecessary hype around them. Very nice though!

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by parry36

Hope they won't officially be labled as "Space Jam" foams... create unnecessary hype around them. Very nice though!

of course they will. Reds were "limited" don't u remember??? So were royal 10s but they are still sitting in a lot of places. They use the nicknames on their twitter all the time and they will for these too.phil knight will sell his mother if it creates hype . All that being said these don't appear to be real life as of yet so...........

were those royals really that limitedd brooooo,, it just seemedd like people hadd no problem coppin.

Originally Posted by BlaSiaN

were those royals really that limitedd brooooo,, it just seemedd like people hadd no problem coppin.

reading......its good for you

I'm pretty sure the SJ Foams are a photoshop, though. I remember nicekicks or theshoegame posting photoshops of colorways that they'd love to see on the Foams a while back.

idk about these i haven't seen anything on MN, SN, NK, TSG, nothing. if they posted something i must've missed it... did they?

Towards the end of summer 2011 there was a list around of upcoming foam cws there were reds (check) electrolime (check) obsidian (have either become galaxys or usa) and these with reds scheduled at feb 2012 (check) electrolime march (check) obsidians feb I believe (if galaxy then check) and space jams were supposed to be aug 2011 hoh exclusive so...... 3/4 ain't bad I guess lol

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn didn't know Charles Hamilton had Foams like that.
roll.gif
Looks just like him.
I need a pair of those black ones, if they actually have the label "Spacejam" I'll probably pass though.

I can definitely confirm a Pink Foam exists but I highly doubt a widespread release. Either auction, friends & family or something slightly worse than the Galaxys.

MORE FOAMS OMG OMG OMG OMG...

...thank you Nike for killing a classic

...and then running it over with a car

...and then raping it post-mortem

Image1.png

i need this more than red foams

these >>>> red foams

looks like they coming, if somehow they were scrapped in aug 2011, maybe they'll come this year

Originally Posted by thejrob

MORE FOAMS OMG OMG OMG OMG...

...thank you Nike for killing a classic

...and then running it over with a car

...and then raping it post-mortem
Foams are getting the SB Dunk treatment.  I guess as long as they keep selling out, they'll keep dropping new colorways.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn didn't know Charles Hamilton had Foams like that.

Guy in the pic is Ray Ellis and he's a music artist also....here goes his youtube Photoshop video without deftronic tag. I don't think I've ever recalled seeing a nike swoosh sample logo in my sneaker life.

Back
Top Bottom