Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

Just like my pair I messed with the camera settings OG pair are the electric greens
401247862.jpg

from all the recent releases, nike will most likely drop these cause there running out of ideas for shoes and the SJ color way on foams have been in the air for quite some time

Nike better not make either colorway on the level of Galaxy foams. I actually want to have a chance to grab a pair while handling my responsibilities.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Nike better not make either colorway on the level of Galaxy foams. I actually want to have a chance to grab a pair while handling my responsibilities.

Don't worry enough pairs of both will be made Nike ain't dumb

Anyone who has time to take pics like that has time to make a video. Those definitely look PS'd.

^ Oh ok, I like the sound of that. This can well be the yr of the foams... After looking hard at the pics on the 1st page the check on the chocolates seem off to me, I guess we'll see wat info come out in the following months

the space jams and the all blacks would be too similar...pretty much icey sole vs. non-icey sole

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Image1.png

Not sure if 100% real, but it's a legit site so it looks like we'll be seeing these.  Damn, those Spacejams are gonna cause riots...

1ab217fc1af5.gif

Looks obsidian to me. Lol then again I might be blind. But they look like the yankee foams and I heard there was going to be a reverse pine green in july. Black with a pine green jewel swoosh. Cop both either way

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Left foams long ago, but will without a doubt buy a pair of those spacejams. Foams are a classic shoe, but I just couldnt deal with all the crazy colors they started pushing. These are too clean and an instant classic.

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

That means work...there's more important priorities in life than just shoes.

I think he got the joke, that's what's funny about it. It's so true, you'd have to either be unemployed or willing to use a week's vacation time to camp out for a pair of foams or J's nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom