Two upcoming Foam 1 colorways for 2012... (via Deftronic.com)

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Image1.png

i need this more than red foams

these >>>> red foams

looks like they coming, if somehow they were scrapped in aug 2011, maybe they'll come this year

that has been up for quite a while now

I have a hard time believing those aren't photoshopped, just look at the lace hole material and sock lining and how it's blurry in such a HQ pic.

If cats is already camping out for galaxys its going to be impossible to get sj
30t6p3b.gif

might as well start camping out now

not diggin the clear soles on the space jams...

those will look horrible in a yr.....

the dark coppers will be copped cuz they're fresh and look better than the OG coppers

NOT SURE WHY PPL LIKE HYPING UP FOAMS THE SECOND THEY HEAR ABOUT A POSSIBLE RELEASE..ITS NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING LIKE THE GALAXY'S IF NIKE RELEASES METALLIC RED QUANTITIES..PPL NEED TO RELAX AND SHUT UP THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAYYYYYY

Originally Posted by j o 19

NOT SURE WHY PPL LIKE HYPING UP FOAMS THE SECOND THEY HEAR ABOUT A POSSIBLE RELEASE..ITS NOT GOING TO BE ANYTHING LIKE THE GALAXY'S IF NIKE RELEASES METALLIC RED QUANTITIES..PPL NEED TO RELAX AND SHUT UP THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAYYYYYY

this is exactly why the reds were my final foam... the games all *%!+*% up.

Now I just need to find someone legit who does sole swapping
nerd.gif

The space jam foams would be sick but i agree with most people's opinion that they need to stop putting #+++ out with the clear soles. That $+% is not a good look when its urine yellow.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

I'd cop the Dark Cholocates x1 and the Blacks x4-5.

also, i'm no PS expert, but those look official to me. NOTHING like the PS we been seeing for years now.
pimp.gif

these are probably dropping or samples. i heard from an nsw rep that....
it will be foamposite galore this year. u know nike will beat a dead horse!
eyes.gif

I am by no means an expert, but the "Spacejam" Foams definitely looks photoshopped. look at where the sole connects to the upper. Sorry, but Nike will not come out with these until the current Foam hype is about to die out. 

I wouldn't say these are ps but knockoffs as the carbon fiber looks just like the fake eggplants I accidentally bought, also, the sole on the both shoes matches my fakes, whitish, not icy

Back
Top Bottom