[Typical Conspiracy Theorist] Taylor Swift is illuminati [Typical Conspiracy Theorist]

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

is that ur point tho, my point is human beings have a natural fascination with sex, violence and negativity....your point seems to be this is what gets exposure because there is an outside force controlling it. if gospel music sold records, it would get more exposure.

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

is that ur point tho, my point is human beings have a natural fascination with sex, violence and negativity....your point seems to be this is what gets exposure because there is an outside force controlling it. if gospel music sold records, it would get more exposure.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by cartune

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

Obviously we are on different wavelengths here...
Yeah you probably think Freemasons = Illuminati. 
I know and have 33rd degree masons in my family. I know they are just a fraternity that stole the swag of ancient Africans and they have no real power word to the homeless masons downtown

And I work deeeeep behind the scenes in the music industry and have yet to see a blood sacrifice 

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

I know and have 33rd degree masons in my family. I know they are just a fraternity that stole the swag of ancient Africans and they have no real power word to the homeless masons downtown

And I work deeeeep behind the scenes in the music industry and have yet to see a blood sacrifice 

ohwell.gif

I doubt human beings have natural fascination with negativity but if they are constantly exposed to it, they will eventually develop a big interest for it, it's just like being disgusted with a picture but keepin on staring at it; you eventually discover things of interest about that picture. you wanna blame human nature instead of questioning why such things which are technically "wrong" are becoming labeled "human nature" more and more often 

ohwell.gif

I doubt human beings have natural fascination with negativity but if they are constantly exposed to it, they will eventually develop a big interest for it, it's just like being disgusted with a picture but keepin on staring at it; you eventually discover things of interest about that picture. you wanna blame human nature instead of questioning why such things which are technically "wrong" are becoming labeled "human nature" more and more often 

Large corporations with political influences are what you should fear and thats some if not all 

Large corporations with political influences are what you should fear and thats some if not all 

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Some interesting thoughts here.

I'll chime in after someone answers a question I have...

How long has the Illuminati exsisted?
according to wikipedia it was founded on may 1, 1776 so 230 years+ ago

So, considering our nation was founded by Freemasons' around this time (Franklin, Edison, Washington, Hancock.. those guys) The "Illuminati" started with them?
 the fact that the Illuminati started in Germany the same year the Declaration of Independence was signed is coincidence. and only 7 people of the 50+ who signed the DoI were masons. The nation wasnt technically founded by Freemasons

So, considering our nation was founded by Freemasons' around this time (Franklin, Edison, Washington, Hancock.. those guys) The "Illuminati" started with them?
 the fact that the Illuminati started in Germany the same year the Declaration of Independence was signed is coincidence. and only 7 people of the 50+ who signed the DoI were masons. The nation wasnt technically founded by Freemasons

also let me not keep commenting in this thread without givin credit to all of you who had some intelligent remarks about the matter, whether we agreed or not I still value your opinion especially the vid on pac I found it very interesting indeed

also let me not keep commenting in this thread without givin credit to all of you who had some intelligent remarks about the matter, whether we agreed or not I still value your opinion especially the vid on pac I found it very interesting indeed

This is exactly why I said we weren't on the same page. I have yet to mention anything about freemasons, because I already knew that freemasons were not the same as the illuminati. Quite obvious to me, I haven't mentioned "Freemasons" once. The illuminati on the other hand, is something different...

And if you work deep in the music industry, what was Ms. Ford talking about here?

This is exactly why I said we weren't on the same page. I have yet to mention anything about freemasons, because I already knew that freemasons were not the same as the illuminati. Quite obvious to me, I haven't mentioned "Freemasons" once. The illuminati on the other hand, is something different...

And if you work deep in the music industry, what was Ms. Ford talking about here?

ohwell.gif

human beings are violent, doesn't change the fact that violence is "wrong". i can even make the argument that rape is natural, doesn't mean people should go around raping each other.

the one thing i said, you can't deny is sex. sex sells and human beings are obsessed with it....this is nothing new it precedes our modern forms of media.

ohwell.gif

human beings are violent, doesn't change the fact that violence is "wrong". i can even make the argument that rape is natural, doesn't mean people should go around raping each other.

the one thing i said, you can't deny is sex. sex sells and human beings are obsessed with it....this is nothing new it precedes our modern forms of media.

ohwell.gif

Its a scientific fact that humans respond to negativity more than positivity. Negative information sparks more activity in the brain hence why it seems to be more negativity in media. And thats why these conspiracy theories grow. Everybody wants to make a conspiracy video. Nobody feels the need to make one denouncing it.
Kinda of how Lady Gaga is proclaimed to be a devil worshipper. But was on Larry King acknowledging her Christian faith. Nobody talks about the latter tho

ohwell.gif

Its a scientific fact that humans respond to negativity more than positivity. Negative information sparks more activity in the brain hence why it seems to be more negativity in media. And thats why these conspiracy theories grow. Everybody wants to make a conspiracy video. Nobody feels the need to make one denouncing it.
Kinda of how Lady Gaga is proclaimed to be a devil worshipper. But was on Larry King acknowledging her Christian faith. Nobody talks about the latter tho

ohwell.gif

this is very true, i was debating looking for a scholarly article to support this but im lazy.

ohwell.gif

this is very true, i was debating looking for a scholarly article to support this but im lazy.

I see, then that clears some of my questions up. Because I was getting to the point that freemasonry isn't illuminati. However, what is illuminati? who is illuminati? The people of the light? What does that even mean? How is it a fact that Illuminati started in Germany? Now don't get me wrong, I know a decent amout about this topic, and I know what the concept of illuminati is. However, the origin is what im most curious about. If this highly complexed system of power was created with the intention to "run the world." What makes it work?

I see, then that clears some of my questions up. Because I was getting to the point that freemasonry isn't illuminati. However, what is illuminati? who is illuminati? The people of the light? What does that even mean? How is it a fact that Illuminati started in Germany? Now don't get me wrong, I know a decent amout about this topic, and I know what the concept of illuminati is. However, the origin is what im most curious about. If this highly complexed system of power was created with the intention to "run the world." What makes it work?

ohwell.gif

well some of her actions completely compromise wuteva it is that she acknowledged on larry king (I didn't see the show tho) so maybe thats the reason why no one talked bout it, but to me if we all know that the human brain responds more to negativity shouldn't we try to feed it positivity to create a better world?? if the media still insist on feedin us negativity knowing that we tend to already embrace it then it simply means that whoeva has control over the media wants us to "become" or "stay" negative and why is that?? 

ohwell.gif

well some of her actions completely compromise wuteva it is that she acknowledged on larry king (I didn't see the show tho) so maybe thats the reason why no one talked bout it, but to me if we all know that the human brain responds more to negativity shouldn't we try to feed it positivity to create a better world?? if the media still insist on feedin us negativity knowing that we tend to already embrace it then it simply means that whoeva has control over the media wants us to "become" or "stay" negative and why is that?? 

ohwell.gif

Don't mean to "but in"but I agree..especially on the lady gaga part...

Back
Top Bottom