[Typical Conspiracy Theorist] Taylor Swift is illuminati [Typical Conspiracy Theorist]

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

is that ur point tho, my point is human beings have a natural fascination with sex, violence and negativity....your point seems to be this is what gets exposure because there is an outside force controlling it. if gospel music sold records, it would get more exposure.
I doubt human beings have natural fascination with negativity but if they are constantly exposed to it, they will eventually develop a big interest for it, it's just like being disgusted with a picture but keepin on staring at it; you eventually discover things of interest about that picture. you wanna blame human nature instead of questioning why such things which are technically "wrong" are becoming labeled "human nature" more and more often 

Its a scientific fact that humans respond to negativity more than positivity. Negative information sparks more activity in the brain hence why it seems to be more negativity in media. And thats why these conspiracy theories grow. Everybody wants to make a conspiracy video. Nobody feels the need to make one denouncing it.
Kinda of how Lady Gaga is proclaimed to be a devil worshipper. But was on Larry King acknowledging her Christian faith. Nobody talks about the latter tho

well some of her actions completely compromise wuteva it is that she acknowledged on larry king (I didn't see the show tho) so maybe thats the reason why no one talked bout it, but to me if we all know that the human brain responds more to negativity shouldn't we try to feed it positivity to create a better world?? if the media still insist on feedin us negativity knowing that we tend to already embrace it then it simply means that whoeva has control over the media wants us to "become" or "stay" negative and why is that?? 

Don't mean to "but in"but I agree..especially on the lady gaga part...

well but have you ever wondered why in a decent society such indecencies are actually hailed and used as blueprint to display to the masses oppose to up-lifting and educational things, this argument can be looked at from many angles but if you don't believe that some ppl are controlling wut gets exposure in this world for personal gain then you're just in denial

let's not downplay the role the general public has in what gets exposure and what doesn't. Supply and demand my dude....
ohwell.gif
my point eaxactly; the reason why negativity in high demand is wut we should all question, and me questioning it led me to the conclusion that someone must have controlled what gets exposed in order for us to only receive negativity and begin to eventually demand more and more of it and stay oblivious to the positivity therein  

is that ur point tho, my point is human beings have a natural fascination with sex, violence and negativity....your point seems to be this is what gets exposure because there is an outside force controlling it. if gospel music sold records, it would get more exposure.
I doubt human beings have natural fascination with negativity but if they are constantly exposed to it, they will eventually develop a big interest for it, it's just like being disgusted with a picture but keepin on staring at it; you eventually discover things of interest about that picture. you wanna blame human nature instead of questioning why such things which are technically "wrong" are becoming labeled "human nature" more and more often 

Its a scientific fact that humans respond to negativity more than positivity. Negative information sparks more activity in the brain hence why it seems to be more negativity in media. And thats why these conspiracy theories grow. Everybody wants to make a conspiracy video. Nobody feels the need to make one denouncing it.
Kinda of how Lady Gaga is proclaimed to be a devil worshipper. But was on Larry King acknowledging her Christian faith. Nobody talks about the latter tho

well some of her actions completely compromise wuteva it is that she acknowledged on larry king (I didn't see the show tho) so maybe thats the reason why no one talked bout it, but to me if we all know that the human brain responds more to negativity shouldn't we try to feed it positivity to create a better world?? if the media still insist on feedin us negativity knowing that we tend to already embrace it then it simply means that whoeva has control over the media wants us to "become" or "stay" negative and why is that?? 

You're giving human beings wayyyyyyyy to much credit my dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The Mason and Illuminati stuff is real, it's just that the people involved in it don't know much about the illuminati and how it works. it doesn't work the way everyon thinks

The Mason and Illuminati stuff is real, it's just that the people involved in it don't know much about the illuminati and how it works. it doesn't work the way everyon thinks

Originally Posted by solestothestreet

How does it work ?

How does it work ?

you guys are idiots just adding fuel to a meaningless fire only on NT does this topic get entertained lol

you guys are idiots just adding fuel to a meaningless fire only on NT does this topic get entertained lol

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

Obviously we are on different wavelengths here...
Yeah you probably think Freemasons = Illuminati. 
I know and have 33rd degree masons in my family. I know they are just a fraternity that stole the swag of ancient Africans and they have no real power word to the homeless masons downtown

And I work deeeeep behind the scenes in the music industry and have yet to see a blood sacrifice 

This is exactly why I said we weren't on the same page. I have yet to mention anything about freemasons, because I already knew that freemasons were not the same as the illuminati. Quite obvious to me, I haven't mentioned "Freemasons" once. The illuminati on the other hand, is something different...

And if you work deep in the music industry, what was Ms. Ford talking about here?

When someone says selling your soul to the devil. I highly doubt they mean literally. Selling your soul means seperating from your morals for higher gain. So from what I got from what Melyssa is saying is that how most people will do anything to be famous. That interview was bout Kat Stacks by the way so in context it makes more sense. Ive heard more stories about it than I've actually seen but girls will come from good backgrounds and end up slutting their way through the industry. Thats selling your soul.
Kanye recently cleared up what he meant by "selling his soul to the devil" in a recent interview. Saying something alone the lines of not staying true to himself and letting people change him. 

Basically I think "Selling out" is Selling your soul.

Is there anyone who doesn't even recognize the possibility of a secret society in the music industry?

Well if you consider Freemasons secret societies then yeah. There are plenty of Masons in the music industry. They dont hide it tho. There are plenty of crips and bloods too 

I know and have 33rd degree masons in my family. I know they are just a fraternity that stole the swag of ancient Africans and they have no real power word to the homeless masons downtown

And I work deeeeep behind the scenes in the music industry and have yet to see a blood sacrifice 

This is exactly why I said we weren't on the same page. I have yet to mention anything about freemasons, because I already knew that freemasons were not the same as the illuminati. Quite obvious to me, I haven't mentioned "Freemasons" once. The illuminati on the other hand, is something different...

And if you work deep in the music industry, what was Ms. Ford talking about here?

When someone says selling your soul to the devil. I highly doubt they mean literally. Selling your soul means seperating from your morals for higher gain. So from what I got from what Melyssa is saying is that how most people will do anything to be famous. That interview was bout Kat Stacks by the way so in context it makes more sense. Ive heard more stories about it than I've actually seen but girls will come from good backgrounds and end up slutting their way through the industry. Thats selling your soul.
Kanye recently cleared up what he meant by "selling his soul to the devil" in a recent interview. Saying something alone the lines of not staying true to himself and letting people change him. 

there isnt any illuminati in masonry if so those are lodges we call clandestine and the do stuff the shed bad light on us . kinda like have a brother who steal and everybody lumps you in the group with being someone who steals also because you are there brother.

In masonry there was one house long time ago and when we broke from English Rule then George washington ,who was a mason, decided that american shouldnt wear red in any regalia.
this is also true to any other race that practices freemasonry . Thus splitting from the grand lodge of england. Becuase other races wanted to be apart of this better man movement the petitioned grandlodge of england but where denied
FYI England RED HOUSE AND WANTED TO STAY PURE BLOND HAIR BLUE EYE
BLUE HOUSE EVERYBODY ELSE

there isnt any illuminati in masonry if so those are lodges we call clandestine and the do stuff the shed bad light on us . kinda like have a brother who steal and everybody lumps you in the group with being someone who steals also because you are there brother.

In masonry there was one house long time ago and when we broke from English Rule then George washington ,who was a mason, decided that american shouldnt wear red in any regalia.
this is also true to any other race that practices freemasonry . Thus splitting from the grand lodge of england. Becuase other races wanted to be apart of this better man movement the petitioned grandlodge of england but where denied

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not tryina give anyone credit, its jus the simple principle of adding more sugar to your coffee if you want it sweeter; if you know that as human beings we crave and embrace negativity wut good are you doin for the world by feedin it more and more of that negativity?? to me unless you have personal sinister gain from feedin the world all this negativity you would try to do something against it hence exposing more positivity, it is clear to all of us that those who control the media are constantly attempting to dumb us down and overwhelm us wit negativity but very few of us are asking "why" simply bcuz we feel like it is part of our nature and that doesn't make any sense to me

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not tryina give anyone credit, its jus the simple principle of adding more sugar to your coffee if you want it sweeter; if you know that as human beings we crave and embrace negativity wut good are you doin for the world by feedin it more and more of that negativity?? to me unless you have personal sinister gain from feedin the world all this negativity you would try to do something against it hence exposing more positivity, it is clear to all of us that those who control the media are constantly attempting to dumb us down and overwhelm us wit negativity but very few of us are asking "why" simply bcuz we feel like it is part of our nature and that doesn't make any sense to me

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

oh so it's idiotic to talk bout somthin concerning modern society but it's genius to have 100s of pages talkin bout how gay drake is rite??

oh so it's idiotic to talk bout somthin concerning modern society but it's genius to have 100s of pages talkin bout how gay drake is rite??

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

lewis-lol-wut.jpg

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

lewis-lol-wut.jpg

I cant even...Ok. Agree to disagree then

I cant even...Ok. Agree to disagree then

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

everyone wanna talk about the illuminati and they dont know $###. live your life get your money why you worrying if a celebrity is down that dont have $### to do with you.

But to an extent it does...
na that +%!+ dont have +%!+ to do with me i live in the hood my %!++% aint nothing bothering me except the fact i aint high right now...lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

everyone wanna talk about the illuminati and they dont know $###. live your life get your money why you worrying if a celebrity is down that dont have $### to do with you.

But to an extent it does...
na that +%!+ dont have +%!+ to do with me i live in the hood my %!++% aint nothing bothering me except the fact i aint high right now...lol
pimp.gif

those 100 pages provide lulz, this provides NOTHING except for paragraphs of NOTHING

those 100 pages provide lulz, this provides NOTHING except for paragraphs of NOTHING

Back
Top Bottom