Tyson Movie Trailer!!!! YEAHHH BUDDYY!!!!

Too bad Bruce Lee could take him.
grin.gif

It's just jokes. Relax.

Watched it last night. Great movie, shed a lot of light onto what was happening behind the scenes of his career.

Also his vocabulary is hilarious
roll.gif

It explains a lot especially his relationship with Cus D'Amota. I always knew his death was a big part as to the reason why Tyson went insane but hearingTyson talk about him is sad. Cus D'Amota seems like the only person Tyson ever loved and he didn't get a chance to see him made it big.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

SuperSaiyan415 wrote:
documentary explains a lot. It explains why Tyson bit holyfields ear. Dude was sick of all those headbutts. I never really followed Tyson like that since I was pretty young when it happened. If that's old news I apologize. Another good one is the Ali Frazier one that just came out.

- its not really old news, its just that most folks back then were so hell bent on wanting to see Tyson fall they refused to see it. i knew this YEARS ago, and it still comes up in sports discussions with cats my age who still refuse to acknowledge this, claiming Tyson went crazy.
I'm a huge Tyson fan but yeah, he did go overboard with the bite. But to me, I think its at least, in part, justified because more than a few of Holyfield's opponents have said he constantly head-butts and fights dirty...
People can judge how ever they want, but if you watched the fights, both times he got cuts by headbutts. The ref wasn't doing anything so he took matter into his own hands. BTW this movie is already out if you know where to look..
Of course. And Tyson isn't the first boxer to bite, either. When you're in the ring, its life or death. However, that being said, biting another human-being wasn't the way to handle it. To me, it seemed more like Mike was getting frustrated that Holyfield was still coming at him. Tyson just had his best round of the fight, or was having it then just bit. He was in a bad-place mentally all those years and probably just couldn't psychologically deal with the pressure or possibly losing to Holyfield again...

He explained in the movie on why he bit him in the ear. Everytime he got headbutted, he said he blacked out and could hear himself getting punched but couldntfeel it. So he bit him, got headbutted again later and bit him again.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

saw it last night, and was thoroughly entertained, even my wife stayed up the whole time watching it, and she usually falls asleep in movies

Back
Top Bottom