u can edit ur username now

If you do change, post in here. I'm semi-familiar with a fair amount of long-time NT names so I'll make the connection.

Just hung up Brolic Scholar. It's a new day. :nthat:
Man this is gonna take some getting use to.

You better start making a gang of your quality posts asap.

@Methodical Management

Did you give any thought to freeing up screen names that weren't logged into for a while and freeing them up for use?

I mentioned it when we were on the old NT and it's sort of like what Microsoft does with Xbox Live gamertags where if a username hasn't been used for a long time or logged into for a long time they free it up for others to claim.
You trying to steal Henz0's name or something? :nerd:

Last edited:
What sucks is a) can't edit sigs to even add a fka and b) can't even see it on mobile as I'm sure most people use now.

Oh wells.

Edit: forgot landscape view shows sigs now :pimp:

Y'all ___s threw away years of building with us under a trash username to rebrand yourselves with another trash username?

original.gif

Done. New username is pretty self-explanatory.
Would've normally taken my usual online and offline nickname Void but that was my original account which I lost the login info to after the Yuku change. That's how I ended up picking Colombia as my username, I simply enjoyed that Young Scooter song at the time and went with that :lol:
I figured a change was in order now that the option is available.

Man this is gonna take some getting use to.

You better start making a gang of your quality posts asap.

You trying to steal Henz0's name or something? :nerd:

Y'all ___s threw away years of building with us under a trash username to rebrand yourselves with another trash username?

original.gif

:wow: Ace Boogie and Brolic Scholar :smh:

Two classic SN's gone.

It's still me family. I just outgrew the Ghostface Killah mentality and a lot of the bs I was on when I made the name. Midlife realizations type ****. I'll make a sig and put my old SN in it. Appreciate the love.

New start b. F all that old e fame yall holding on to. Ole back in my day all Bundy looking boys

I had to look at son's post history to realize that's WillChamberlain :lol:

It's still me family. I just outgrew the Ghostface Killah mentality and a lot of the bs I was on when I made the name. Midlife realizations type ****. I'll make a sig and put my old SN in it. Appreciate the love.

giphy.gif

It's sad to the name go, but I can feel that.

Finally changed it! Didn't get the one I originally wanted but oh well

Back
Top Bottom