u can edit ur username now

Who do I PM to change mine. I used mine up because of the error that would only allow capitalization changed. Didn't know we could actually change our names and it just wasn't available yet, hadn't seen that post.

Halp...

Who do I PM to change mine. I used mine up because of the error that would only allow capitalization changed. Didn't know we could actually change our names and it just wasn't available yet, hadn't seen that post.

Halp...

I remember Meth saying he can do it manually for people but it wasn't gonna be until after all the bugs was worked out with the site

Wait, what happens to the "formerly known as"

It's bout to get crazy!​
We have to add those in manually. We'll have the first set done later on to reduce any confusion, but right now we have a pretty substantial set of updates to work through.

Besides fixing the name change feature, search will also be updated to include all of the imported content. The Favicons are coming back (thanks to the newly renamed @daruma). We also have some minor design/layout fixes coming as well.

Since I change capitalize my M a week ago I can't actually change my name to something else.
We were pretty clear from the jump that this was a ONE TIME name change option, and that ANY change - including changes to formatting - would count.

If you already used it, that means any further changes would have to be manually approved and performed by the staff.

We have to add those in manually. We'll have the first set done later on to reduce any confusion, but right now we have a pretty substantial set of updates to work through.

Besides fixing the name change feature, search will also be updated to include all of the imported content. The Favicons are coming back (thanks to the newly renamed @daruma). We also have some minor design/layout fixes coming as well.

We were pretty clear from the jump that this was a ONE TIME name change option, and that ANY change - including changes to formatting - would count.

If you already used it, that means any further changes would have to be manually approved and performed by the staff.
I didn't know that thanks for the clarification.

Which staff member should I contact? You? Another mod? An admin? Don't want to be a bother I just want to be pointed in the right direction.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom