U.S. Cities with the worst drivers vol. No surprise who's #1

NYC isn't on there.

hell no! NYC is the worst!!!!!!! no way i believe this crap. im in the DMV and frequent a lot to NYC.

They need to add Hollywood, CA to this list. Drivers here are ridiculous, especially the senior citizens who think they still got it

Just yesterday we had a 100 year old guy plow thru people at a crosswalk and a 74 year old driving the wrong way who struck and killed a mom and her 2 children. R.I.P

I've lived in northern VA all my life so I assumed we would be on this list just by personal experience.
People in this area can't drive worth ****! I've been saying this for the longest.
mean.gif

Link
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/10-u-cities-worst-drivers-tilt-towards-coasts-161143248.html
Dude I was in VA for 2 years and I'd never seen such bad driving in my life. There's a highway that connects Newport News to Norfolk, OMG, dumb accidents on there ALL THE TIME! MAD traffic!

Not surprised at all with Hialeah and Miami being on there. No Areas in Texas though? Lies..

ahaha its trues...I hate driving in Hialeah >:

And oh...Hialeah doesnt deserve to be apart of miami tbh...yea i said it :pimp:

Last edited:
People in Chicago do not give a damn while driving...cops give less of a damn.

Drugs, gangbanging and murder have made traffic violations like the last thing cops are on the look out for

grin.gif
 New jersey only being 8

and  
indifferent.gif
 At New york not even on the list.

Long island drivers alone are enough to make up two of the top 5

NO SHOCKER that Baltimore is number 2. People in the city run stop signs and stop lights like they're filming a James Bond chase scene. Not to mention you've got all these idiots that STAY on their phones talking and texting. 695 is always backed up on the daily because idiots getting into stupid wrecks.

VA is much worse though. People going 85mph+ and switching 4 lanes. I also see out of state (NY/NJ) running cannonball run speed caravans on the two lane highway (i95) in their bolt on Civics and Integras like they'll get fan club members by going fast.

I'm surprised Delaware and PA drivers aren't on there. They NEVER,EVER use their blinkers and don't give a damn when coming into your lane.

I swear, I feel like an old man when driving between Delaware and Virginia.

surprised that Glendale CA, is #5.

Glendale is tiny compared to all the other cities on the list!! 

Driving is the DMV is a site to belhold

-Got Virgina drivers who because the laws are so strict, and cops are up everyone's ***, they develop overly cautious driving habits and get into dumb *** accidents. Really dumb accidents. I hate driving in Virginia.

-Maryland drivers are all part time Nascar drivers. 11 am on the Beltway after traffic clears out :smh: , got soccer moms in mini vans doing 90 while texting, dudes racing, people whipping in and out of lanes. But This leads to some of the most horrific accidents in the area. (seriously some Nascar type crashes). But when it rains, f-ing forget about it, everyone act like rookie drivers.

-Washington D.C drivers are on some Kevin Harlan ****, NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE. The shoot gaps Jason Bourne wouldn't even try, hits cars and just kept it rolling, always up to give a cop a run for it's money.

----Honorable mention for bad drivers are Vegas drivers. These ****** got no respect for a red light. NONE

Back
Top Bottom