U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Originally Posted by Jokey III

come on *******

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back to the topic;

Like most people said, the girls I tend to mess with aren't typically 'bout that life. I've only dated a couple girls that have ever even been in fights. If the situation ever arose, I'd let her handle her business though. Unless the other chick had a weapon.

Spoiler [+]
And yes, they were hoodrats.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

come on *******

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back to the topic;

Like most people said, the girls I tend to mess with aren't typically 'bout that life. I've only dated a couple girls that have ever even been in fights. If the situation ever arose, I'd let her handle her business though. Unless the other chick had a weapon.

Spoiler [+]
And yes, they were hoodrats.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats women in real life and the closest thing i have is when thirsty highschool girls change their FB hubby to me with my "single pic in the mirror" havin profile, so that situation would never apply to me.
this

Originally Posted by doosta45

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats women in real life and the closest thing i have is when thirsty highschool girls change their FB hubby to me with my "single pic in the mirror" havin profile, so that situation would never apply to me.
this

I would never be the expectator of my girl going in on another girl or getting her !#%+ beat by another girl, I'm not Vic and they are not pitbulls.

Ninjabro, sometimes you have to let that hood mentality go bro...lol

I would never be the expectator of my girl going in on another girl or getting her !#%+ beat by another girl, I'm not Vic and they are not pitbulls.

Ninjabro, sometimes you have to let that hood mentality go bro...lol

is it just me but whenever girls fight im rooting for one of them to tear of their other's shirts and expose the (.)(.)

nerd.gif

is it just me but whenever girls fight im rooting for one of them to tear of their other's shirts and expose the (.)(.)

nerd.gif

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats, so that situation would never apply to me.

confrontations happen to non-hoodrats as well..
the guy in the vid did the right thing..  when ninjahood said MvC assist, i initially thought dude was gonna jump in with a mini 5hit combo type #@$% 
laugh.gif

I can't see myself letting my girl get into any type of heated exchanged while I'm with her, fair fight or not. Fighting is childish (if not self-defense) and could lead to legal problems.

I wouldnt put my hands on another female, I would walk away or just tell her it's not worth and keep it moving.

In the event it has to go down I would probably get between the two and pull my girl away. (Might have to take some damage like dude did in the vid though).

I don't mess with nor date hoodrats, so that situation would never apply to me.

confrontations happen to non-hoodrats as well..
the guy in the vid did the right thing..  when ninjahood said MvC assist, i initially thought dude was gonna jump in with a mini 5hit combo type #@$% 
laugh.gif

I can't see myself letting my girl get into any type of heated exchanged while I'm with her, fair fight or not. Fighting is childish (if not self-defense) and could lead to legal problems.

I wouldnt put my hands on another female, I would walk away or just tell her it's not worth and keep it moving.

In the event it has to go down I would probably get between the two and pull my girl away. (Might have to take some damage like dude did in the vid though).

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

i'd jump in, my girl would do the same for me... hood rats ftw
& thats y i love them hood chicks, in the words boosie u know she'll "bust the .45 so her $%!$% cant die"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

i'd jump in, my girl would do the same for me... hood rats ftw
& thats y i love them hood chicks, in the words boosie u know she'll "bust the .45 so her $%!$% cant die"
pimp.gif

There would be no fight. I don't condone violence and I highly doubt I would be dating a female that would disrespect and embarrass me like that in public.  If I am with a female that I barely know or care about 
laugh.gif
 then I would probably try to get it on video and upload it online.  

There would be no fight. I don't condone violence and I highly doubt I would be dating a female that would disrespect and embarrass me like that in public.  If I am with a female that I barely know or care about 
laugh.gif
 then I would probably try to get it on video and upload it online.  

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public.

so what if she's assulted? does she become a self-depreciating woman for fighting back?

eyes.gif

it's okay. some broads can and do throw hands...doesnt make them less of a woman....

*shrugs*

This...so because a woman can defend herself its unattractive? Pssh..,I love me a girl that can hold her own in any situation...including episodes where she's beingProvoked.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public.

so what if she's assulted? does she become a self-depreciating woman for fighting back?

eyes.gif

it's okay. some broads can and do throw hands...doesnt make them less of a woman....

*shrugs*

This...so because a woman can defend herself its unattractive? Pssh..,I love me a girl that can hold her own in any situation...including episodes where she's beingProvoked.

Back
Top Bottom