U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

so a girl fight is strictly @+#$$*$ exclusive huh?
eyes.gif
in about 98% of the cases yes.
Pretty much.

honestly, id %*#% her up..

i cant imagine anyone laying hands on my (future) girl whether she wins or not.

but id probably stop everything before anything happens

honestly, id %*#% her up..

i cant imagine anyone laying hands on my (future) girl whether she wins or not.

but id probably stop everything before anything happens

I would stay out of it. I would say my girl would not do it. We were in vegas once some white girl and her friend called her a mexican and proceeded to cut in the girls bathroom line. My girl got heated and cold clocked her knocking out the first girl while the second ran for security. I just grabbed my girl and we got out of there quick.

I would stay out of it. I would say my girl would not do it. We were in vegas once some white girl and her friend called her a mexican and proceeded to cut in the girls bathroom line. My girl got heated and cold clocked her knocking out the first girl while the second ran for security. I just grabbed my girl and we got out of there quick.

I'd try everything that I could to keep a fight from happening.

But I made a promise in front of GOD, family,and friends to protect my wife.
I feel bad for any person, male or female, that would try to do harm to her.
I'm an animal when it comes to protecting my family.

I'd try everything that I could to keep a fight from happening.

But I made a promise in front of GOD, family,and friends to protect my wife.
I feel bad for any person, male or female, that would try to do harm to her.
I'm an animal when it comes to protecting my family.

ninjahood wrote:

�mama was bout to get mauled by da Brazilian precious but her man steps in with da Marvel Vs Capcom assist and she proceeds to go postal with da umbrella
laugh.gif

now me? if they look evenly matched imma let em catch a fair one...but son did da right thng, his girl was bout to get chewed up by ol' girl...she did give him a quick lick for his troubles though...

caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

but just don't affiliate yourself with hoodrats

ninjahood wrote:

�mama was bout to get mauled by da Brazilian precious but her man steps in with da Marvel Vs Capcom assist and she proceeds to go postal with da umbrella
laugh.gif

now me? if they look evenly matched imma let em catch a fair one...but son did da right thng, his girl was bout to get chewed up by ol' girl...she did give him a quick lick for his troubles though...

caught me off guard 
laugh.gif

but just don't affiliate yourself with hoodrats

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

right
eyes.gif

what group of people are you referring to?
uhhh? immature people? 
uhhh? so you rather get punked around? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself
Defend myself from what? Some strangers remarks? It aint high school, I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. Brush it off and keep it moving, someone has to be an adult in the situation. 

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

right
eyes.gif

what group of people are you referring to?
uhhh? immature people? 
uhhh? so you rather get punked around? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself
Defend myself from what? Some strangers remarks? It aint high school, I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. Brush it off and keep it moving, someone has to be an adult in the situation. 

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I love how hypothetical questions are almost always met with the standard "I wouldn't be in that situation anyway" type responses 
laugh.gif

right?

isnt that the type of answer females give to hypotheticals?

you can't step outside your "im above you" and IMAGINE it happening, ONLY to give your OPINION on what you WOULD do?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I love how hypothetical questions are almost always met with the standard "I wouldn't be in that situation anyway" type responses 
laugh.gif

right?

isnt that the type of answer females give to hypotheticals?

you can't step outside your "im above you" and IMAGINE it happening, ONLY to give your OPINION on what you WOULD do?

laugh.gif

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public. It's just not a good look. And it's hella embarrassing for any dude she has on her arm.

This ain't high school no more. If you can't control your emotions enough when you're out with me to not resort to violence, you can't be with me. You might Left Eye my house. And that won't be tolerated at all. So it's definitely a sign of instability when someone is willing to fight in the streets with someone you don't even know. Maturity has yet to take place and that def needs to be worked out before we're in a relationship. Granted, the broads in this video knew of each other, but that wasnt the question posed.

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public. It's just not a good look. And it's hella embarrassing for any dude she has on her arm.

This ain't high school no more. If you can't control your emotions enough when you're out with me to not resort to violence, you can't be with me. You might Left Eye my house. And that won't be tolerated at all. So it's definitely a sign of instability when someone is willing to fight in the streets with someone you don't even know. Maturity has yet to take place and that def needs to be worked out before we're in a relationship. Granted, the broads in this video knew of each other, but that wasnt the question posed.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public.

so what if she's assulted? does she become a self-depreciating woman for fighting back?

eyes.gif

it's okay. some broads can and do throw hands...doesnt make them less of a woman....

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Any self-respecting woman wouldn't be caught dead fighting in public.

so what if she's assulted? does she become a self-depreciating woman for fighting back?

eyes.gif

it's okay. some broads can and do throw hands...doesnt make them less of a woman....

*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom