U walkin wit ur girl on da streets, she catches beef w/ another broad, u lettin em fight a fair 1?

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

There would be no fight. I don't condone violence and I highly doubt I would be dating a female that would disrespect and embarrass me like that in public.  If I am with a female that I barely know or care about 
laugh.gif
 then I would probably try to get it on video and upload it online.  

Then you DO condone violence by uploading it.

I'm just saying...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

There would be no fight. I don't condone violence and I highly doubt I would be dating a female that would disrespect and embarrass me like that in public.  If I am with a female that I barely know or care about 
laugh.gif
 then I would probably try to get it on video and upload it online.  

Then you DO condone violence by uploading it.

I'm just saying...

Just because a female can fight or will fight does not mean she's not a lady. That train of thought is ignorant.

Just because a female can fight or will fight does not mean she's not a lady. That train of thought is ignorant.

lol This reminds of what Kevin Hart said about not getting involve cause someone has to be the witness,
Two people cant get %+!@#! up cause someone has to drive home lol

lol This reminds of what Kevin Hart said about not getting involve cause someone has to be the witness,
Two people cant get %+!@#! up cause someone has to drive home lol

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

uhhh? immature people? 
uhhh? so you rather get punked around? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself
Defend myself from what? Some strangers remarks? It aint high school, I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. Brush it off and keep it moving, someone has to be an adult in the situation. 

This is what I expect any woman that I'm with to do. Keeping it "real" never ends well, and it's a sign of an immature, classless woman.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by SMASH ADAMS

uhhh? immature people? 
uhhh? so you rather get punked around? 
you cant talk your way about of everything, every now and then you have to defend yourself
Defend myself from what? Some strangers remarks? It aint high school, I don't have to put up with them on a daily basis. Brush it off and keep it moving, someone has to be an adult in the situation. 

This is what I expect any woman that I'm with to do. Keeping it "real" never ends well, and it's a sign of an immature, classless woman.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I'd try everything that I could to keep a fight from happening.

But I made a promise in front of GOD, family,and friends to protect my wife.
I feel bad for any person, male or female, that would try to do harm to her.
I'm an animal when it comes to protecting my family.

laugh.gif
 I totally understand where you coming from.

Only exception to my "I'd never lay hands on a woman" is if she was beatin on my wife or my mother.  I'm sorry, but no b-slaps here, I'm throwin closed fists.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

I'd try everything that I could to keep a fight from happening.

But I made a promise in front of GOD, family,and friends to protect my wife.
I feel bad for any person, male or female, that would try to do harm to her.
I'm an animal when it comes to protecting my family.

laugh.gif
 I totally understand where you coming from.

Only exception to my "I'd never lay hands on a woman" is if she was beatin on my wife or my mother.  I'm sorry, but no b-slaps here, I'm throwin closed fists.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ignorant how? Grown mature women should not be fighting in the streets over "beef" unless it's self defense. The same thing goes for men. Like I said, fighting in the streets is a sign of immaturity and lack of class. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Ignorant how? Grown mature women should not be fighting in the streets over "beef" unless it's self defense. The same thing goes for men. Like I said, fighting in the streets is a sign of immaturity and lack of class. 

first off this video provided many lol's. with that being said i really hope no girl im with would be fighting in the streets, very trashy, if she did catch beef ill let her go until shes in trouble then im taken over. ill straight haymaker a $!*#@ real quick... CEREAL

first off this video provided many lol's. with that being said i really hope no girl im with would be fighting in the streets, very trashy, if she did catch beef ill let her go until shes in trouble then im taken over. ill straight haymaker a $!*#@ real quick... CEREAL

Back
Top Bottom