U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Originally Posted by djaward

I remember told me he did this to a girl.

While she was giving him a bj, he pulled the blankets over her head and farted.. OFCOURSE THAT WAS THE END OF THE NIGHT FOR HIM. But he said it was funny.
Your dude is hilarious. That is straight comedy yo, ole' girl was boppin' and got trapped in a nice dutch oven.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My man eric (enyceking) is a fool
Get at me folk.
Its ya boy reggie.

On topic.....

Shorty asked me to try and put the whole fist in....
Didn't work...but I tried. 4 fangas!

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

ewww, jus imagine that white goop in between while they kissin
sick.gif

2715092357_0db9faa61f.jpg
sick.gif

c-swap
sick.gif

laugh.gif
@fisting.

"shorty told me stik my fanga in so i did
then i went to 2 to 3, the 4 the thumb, oh shhh.....
i just cant believe it, how she concieves it, my fist, my wrist, @%%%$ you need a summer's eve."
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

ewww, jus imagine that white goop in between while they kissin
sick.gif

laugh.gif
she probably swallows first

nerd.gif

just an assumption on my part
in most cases i'd assume that to be a safe assumption. but this time

i think they shared it.
sick.gif

snoballin
laugh.gif

I dunno. I've been rolling in the hay for over a decade. damn im old. it takes a lot to raise my eyebrows these days

I don't see the big deal of kissing after preforming oral on a guy. If she swallows, who cares.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I don't see the big deal of kissing after preforming oral on a guy. If she swallows, who cares.
i'm sorry, but i cant rock with that statement. If the dude busts in her mouth, then she should have to brush her teeth & use mouthwashbefore she is able to be kissed again. Now if the dude doesnt bust anywhere near her mouth, then it is up to his disgression to kiss her or not.

But even if she swallows, he shouldnt kiss her til she brushes her teeth & uses mouthwash. There are still remnants of your jizz & the taste will stillbe there.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

i'm sorry, but i cant rock with that statement. If the dude busts in her mouth, then she should have to brush her teeth & use mouthwash before she is able to be kissed again. Now if the dude doesnt bust anywhere near her mouth, then it is up to his disgression to kiss her or not.

But even if she swallows, he shouldnt kiss her til she brushes her teeth & uses mouthwash. There are still remnants of your jizz & the taste will still be there.

laugh.gif
I can't help it, I'm a frisky dingo

If I may get my Dr Ruth on for a moment, sex is just one of those things. Some people are comfortable with certain things, and some are not. I'm not goingto knock em for not doing certain things, but I'll laugh at a chick who is appalled at the idea of oral. Or anything other than missionary. I mean, live alittle.

Sexual chemistry is important in relationships, it's not something to be overlooked. Also, most people arent mind readers so don't be afraid tocommunicate with your other half what your likes and dislikes are.

And please no suprise butt sex. Seriously.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

i was choking my girl while she was on top, then she was gasping for air saying she couldnt breathe.

smh.gif
that $%*# was turning me on too
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i really laughed out loud on that one.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif
I can't help it, I'm a frisky dingo

If I may get my Dr Ruth on for a moment, sex is just one of those things. Some people are comfortable with certain things, and some are not. I'm not going to knock em for not doing certain things, but I'll laugh at a chick who is appalled at the idea of oral. Or anything other than missionary. I mean, live a little.

Sexual chemistry is important in relationships, it's not something to be overlooked. Also, most people arent mind readers so don't be afraid to communicate with your other half what your likes and dislikes are.

And please no suprise butt sex. Seriously.
smh.gif

i could never mess with a girl that didnt want to give oral & only wanted to do missionary

when you hittin from the back, you pop a pinky in, then the thumb, & the "it" mysteriously slips into thebutt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by thagreatj

Originally Posted by bence23

roll.gif
@ the "it kinda tingled" and honk honk pic.

I must be the only person who will kiss the girl after gettin domed up.. I'm nasty
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
yeah i dont see the problem with that. unless you bust in her mouth, then its a no go..

ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

What Happened? Didn't NT Use To Jump All Over This Dude? Sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiping.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

so u basically jizzed in ur own mouth.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I printed screen for future references ...

Back
Top Bottom