U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

you gotta go hard. switch up the butt and box...
spit on it...go hard.

thats why im at 300+ take downs.

ma did ask me to spit on her face.

word to facial abuse.

i did it too.

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Ever let a girl ride your face?
pimp.gif

All most suffocated. Juice be all up your nose and !%% when they try to get to wild
Next time I'm shaving for real
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

the funniest is spitting all the liquid that's collected in your mouth onto her stomach after she lets a nut off.....

the face that ensues is priceless.
eek.gif
now you see that is playin with fire. Cuz then when you nut in her mouth & she spits it on u, you really have no right to be upset bcuz u didit to her first

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I heard butthole taste like balloons. If that's the case, I'll have to try it out...
U a fool man.
laugh.gif
I used to stick my tounge in my girls bunghole, she used to shiver and get stiff. This after she sat on my face. She loves Mr.Nasty time word to Sugar
laugh.gif

Ever let a girl ride your face?
pimp.gif
yeah i was beatin from the back then i just pull out and back crawl under her on some rambo *%!@ she rode my face hard as hell
laugh.gif
and face is right about the juices i smelled kitty kat for days.
Be smelling that +%*% on your top lip for like the whole day no matter how much you scrub when washing your face
laugh.gif

dude said mr nasty time, yall be getting down...females why yall leave the thread?
nerd.gif
seriously i still need some input on how to convince my girl to let me do anal besides just doin it to her anyways

I told yall to just ask. tell her its your fantasy blahblahblah it'll make you horny blablah offer to reciprocate in some manner.

Ever try to let it "go" in her mouth on the low and she gets real HEATED?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats mean
laugh.gif
i got caught without warning, it was an accident but still
grin.gif

I think it was an accident

frown.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

dude said mr nasty time, yall be getting down...females why yall leave the thread?
nerd.gif
seriously i still need some input on how to convince my girl to let me do anal besides just doin it to her anyways
roll.gif

dffz2a.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol. i used to do that all the time. she can get as mad as she wants, but i got my nut off already & i didnt care anymore
Originally Posted by Nawth21

I told yall to just ask. tell her its your fantasy blahblahblah it'll make you horny blablah offer to reciprocate in some manner.
yea but how in the hell ima reciprocate. she damn sure aint g onna give me anal

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

thats mean
laugh.gif
i got caught without warning, it was an accident but still
grin.gif

I think it was an accident

frown.gif

laugh.gif
nah ... it wasn't

ericberry14 wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
lol. i used to do that all the time. she can get as mad as she wants, but i got my nut off already & i didnt care anymore

I'd be happy with a pair of shoes. Your girl might have different tastes
wink.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

ericberry14 wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd be happy with a pair of shoes. Your girl might have different tastes
wink.gif

laugh.gif
"yes, honey, you can stretch my $+++ wide open.....i saw these really cute pumps at the mall the other day......"

grin.gif

seriously. thas the exact situation i had in my mind too. but seriously im just gonna take her by surprise & hope she just goes along withit.

laugh.gif
its a joke, chill. You're supposed to butter her up, so to speak, before the bow chicka wow wow goes down. Premeditation if you will
But if you have ask or convince? Have fun with that.
ohwell.gif

oh and you dont TELL her x is in exchange for anal. LOL just sayin' if you do something nice for your lady "out of the blue", she is going to bemore likely to please you.

I think, Hell maybe I'm just a #$+!*
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

the funniest is spitting all the liquid that's collected in your mouth onto her stomach after she lets a nut off.....

the face that ensues is priceless.

I'm sorry but that would gross me the %%!% out.

and what if someone farted right then while u puttin in work image

That is the reason why I don't do it anymore.
smh.gif
Smelled like a cloud of death was hovering around my head for the rest of the day.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I thought a big dude like myself was wildin with that, but some of yall..I don't know man.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vasweetz

^ no it wouldnt stop lyin
nerd.gif

Umm no....all of us aint that freak nasty. Im down for the cause but that aint it lol.
so then what do you do with the nut when dudes jizz after dome. u just swallow?

Back
Top Bottom