Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Theres 2 reasons why its projected that UA sells more than Nike.

1. Curry/Warriors bandwagon .. and kids migrate to the hot player and hell adults do too

2. Whos buying the kids shoes 90% of the time .. the parents. What parent is gonna be opposed to $100ish curry vs $160+ nike big 3 shoe

Only sig shoe within that price range is the kyrie and he's been down in popularity since releasing his shoe
I guess, but couldn't you also look at the point that the Curry line has been putting out good performers at a lower price, as opposed to any of the other Nike sigs putting out something just as good if not slightly worse?

@izio14, thank you for the close up pics. The color blue if my favorite. These are nice but had they did a gradient fade from the middle of the toe material into the upper, it could have looked sweet (a similar fade like the Northern Lights). I may still lick these up, but not right away.

gonna be an expensive next week
grin.gif
 Curry 2 Splash Party then KB 11 Bruce Lee
mean.gif
laugh.gif

@izio14
 thanks for the pics

tbh I'm not really feelin them.  Not bad, but feel it could have been executed much better.  I'd take the Haight St over those 

Color combo could have been executed much better. Im a sucker for blue/grey combos but that is just too much blue. And example of who did blue/grey really well is the Nike Lebron II. One of my fav. Shoes in that color combo. There needs to be more grey. Too much blue. Maybe a white UA logo with blue outline on an all grey base. Very disappointed. Man

That colorway is perfect, for the Detroit Lions.
When are we going to get a Dub Nation mid that isn't white in Warrior colors? (the 1 & 2 aren't even close to royal blue)

Dubnation 2.5 looks ok
grin.gif
 might pass tho if released
tired.gif
 but we need some Dubnation 2 lows to release
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Honestly love the HUGE shield logo on the 2.5s. Been waiting on the 2s since I missed out on the longshot and dubnations, so I might just wait for the 2.5s

i hooped in the homes, but not in the elites yet, i did try them on tho and they already felt better in just the try on stage. UA kicks definitely feel different that nike or reebok hoop shoes. Felt like the homes ran a little small, my toe seemed closer, basically slammed into the toebox on hard cuts and stops. I'll probably ball in the Elites this week and report back.

Back
Top Bottom