• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
all you dude! I'm a size 10.... :smh:

I was almost going to buy a 10 for my nephew too, but got greedy for myself...my bad! :lol:

I've always like the 2.5's because they look like a great B-Ball shoe. Design might not be the best, but they have a lot of crazy potential with the right colors.

Last edited:
wow hella missed out from getting drunk and hype from last nights game.... hoping for a restock and a more widespread release.... going to pass on rings and batmans for these

Had them in cart but this lady wouldnt stop talking to me long enough for me to check out....ugh, now theyre gone. [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Wwwwowwwwwww I literally slept on the mvp pack!!!!!! Just woke up!!!!!! Celebrate way to hard mvp style with last night's win !!!!! Hahahaha FML!!!!!! Damn!!!!!! If anyone got an extra pack of size 9 please PM me!!!!!!

There will be a wider release on June 24th for those that missed out on the pre orders on UA.com 

Yeah I can't speak from a resell standpoint. But I'm a die hard Warriors and Curry fan, so I'm definitely keeping these. 

Same here.

Resellers :x :smh:

I was actually expecting a QS after they announced MVP,so I put all my info in last night on UA.com, turned on tweet notifications, and was ready.

These are dropping again on 6/24 so still more chances. Limit 2, doubt they are really limited. Mother's days were even limit 1

hoping so too! 2 pair limit seems a lot to go around. I hope there's a **** load when the date comes! Man I can't get over last nights game! All the way down 15 points and then curry finds his rythem again... epic!

Can't wait for tomorrow's game 
nthat.gif

I'm definitely not buying on resale. Just wait for the other retailers to drop these next month. Real Curry/Warriors fans arent going anywhere by then. Let the resellers choke on that $400.

Still heart broke over not scoring the MVP pack. Had it in my cart and it kept denying my payment with the card I have on file with ua. Card is fine. Hopefully I can score a 11.5 on a raffle.

Back
Top Bottom