Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'll pass on the MVPs. Still waiting on the giraffes. In the meantime I'm going to grab a pair of the Mother's Days once I can get them under retail...

I'm sure UA will release online again on June 24, they just wanted to have something to sell when it was officially announced.

@theknowledgeableprofessor what size r u sir?

BTW, Not even attempting to re-sell, might keep my 2 pairs!! :lol: :tongue:

I was a little disappointed on the MVP pack TBH. I think the MVP shoe they did for CAM was a DOPE idea. Wish they did something similar with Curry, but it's still a cool pack of shoes

Last edited:
The MVP Pack looking ugly. Not worth the $400+tax tag. Definitely all hype right now plus the coveted "limited tag". Resellers and dummies who buy from them will flock.

USA, Rings, Batman, & Silver Surfer for $400+tax is the better deal for me (will get these with discounts)

Last edited:
I like the pack. Many of us were craving the MVP PE version he wore last year and UA finally gave us what we asked for. In a pack no less, but Im not mad.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure on UA re-releasing now, just because on the homepage this is what it is....

Will see. If they really end up being limited I'll be glad I got 2 pairs!
I contacted UA customer support and they confirmed it is in fact limited. No restocking on release day so those who missed out will have to try elsewhere.

On another note, does anyone know if footlocker.ca will have these available or only the.com version?

I like the pack. Many of us were craving the MVP PE version he wore last year and UA finally gave us what we asked for. In a pack no less, but Im not mad.

Yes. The MVPs with the wiriting on them (Curry 1s) was the shoe i was hoping originally released last year. That is a dope shoe ! Didnt like the first MVPs TBH, went with black/gold banners instead

Last edited:
Flash sole on twitter said limited to just about 5k pairs (MVP pack). Averages to about 416 pairs per size assuming.

I wonder how many pairs of other releases there were.

Last edited:
Flash sole on twitter said limited to just about 5k pairs (MVP pack). Averages to about 416 pairs per size assuming.

I wonder how many pairs of other releases there were.

Dang I find that hard to believe, it's releasing online at FTL, CHAMPS, FNL, etc.

I believe they are releasing in-store as well, I could be wrong, but that just sounds like a low number. Maybe 5,000 per size?

Back
Top Bottom