Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
It's free with an in-store purchase of either dray or Iggy's.

UA needs to be doing stuff for Steph like this.

For real! They need that chef curry truck

This release reminds me a lot like the Curry 1 Dubnation release

I'm hoping there is a back 2 back champ pack that releases

Last edited:
If anyone needs Gold Rings hit my Twitter @brianbullock6 and look for a rt of eagles and heat. Willing to do retail, tax, ship paypal gifted. I trust dude as ive bought from him before

Gold Rings sold out at all FTL's in the Bay Area? Trying to double up on a size 11. Maybe even triple up. One to rock, one to stock and one signed by Curry.

Hoping for a restock online and in-store.

it's weird that some people say that the curry 2 is their first curry shoe.... not sure if yall are real warrior fans or bandwagon [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
it's weird that some people say that the curry 2 is their first curry shoe.... not sure if yall are real warrior fans or bandwagon [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I feel you but they didn't make enough of the 1's so if you liked them too late, then you missed out.

Still lots of bandwagon fans

To be fair, Curry 1's were hard to get on launch. I know I had to go to three malls on release day for the original homes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom