Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I don't these will restock . These released early back in early may for the grand opening of the UA armoury In Dallas, doubt they will

StoneTown's Mall has them in size 12 and up.

Also I have a size 8.5 and looking for swap for a 9 if you are in the Bay Area and local. Please PM me! Thanks!

I looked up pictures of the Under Armour Curry 2 "Silver Surfer" and a link brought me to this forum and I'm sure glad it did. This forum legit made me create a NikeTalk account since I like what you all have to say and I can tell there's alotta love for boy Steph on here! I couldn't help but join haha. WARRIORS!

Stores had limited stock. Maybe 40 pairs at mine and their one on the biggest suppliers.
The only FTL in my area that had 9s had 5 pairs!
So I was stuck between 8.5 or 11.... I chose 11... hoping maybe Some1 will trade for a size 9...

I looked up pictures of the Under Armour Curry 2 "Silver Surfer" and a link brought me to this forum and I'm sure glad it did. This forum legit made me create a NikeTalk account since I like what you all have to say and I can tell there's alotta love for boy Steph on here! I couldn't help but join haha. WARRIORS!
Welcome aboard! Good luck and have fun copping!

Last edited:
Thanks man! I missed out on the "Rings" today but you win some and you lose some. I have the "Dub Nation Home" Curry 2 and I feel that they're too similar for me to really feel like I'm missing out. I am gonna have to pick up a pair of Hyperlive Iggy PEs though!

it's weird that some people say that the curry 2 is their first curry shoe.... not sure if yall are real warrior fans or bandwagon [emoji]129300[/emoji]

im very picky with the colorways. i only liked the MVPs and "batmans" in the Curry 1. Struck out on MVPs and couldnt find anyone to split the pack with.

it's weird that some people say that the curry 2 is their first curry shoe.... not sure if yall are real warrior fans or bandwagon [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I agree it can be weird but at the same time buying his shoes doesn't legitimize your status as a true fan. You can have every Curry 1 and 2 + Curry PEs and still be a bandwagon. Similarly, the Curry 2 "Rings" could be your first pair of Currys but you can still be a legit die-hard fan that's been there since the beginning. But I will say that when I'd see Steph playing in his Nike PEs I couldn't wait for them to release. Missed out on all those but I definitely hopped on his UA shoes. Not many people were into them simply because they were UA. Now everyone's hoppin on UA.

Quote:

I agree it can be weird but at the same time buying his shoes doesn't legitimize your status as a true fan. You can have every Curry 1 and 2 + Curry PEs and still be a bandwagon. Similarly, the Curry 2 "Rings" could be your first pair of Currys but you can still be a legit die-hard fan that's been there since the beginning. But I will say that when I'd see Steph playing in his Nike PEs I couldn't wait for them to release. Missed out on all those but I definitely hopped on his UA shoes. Not many people were into them simply because they were UA. Now everyone's hoppin on UA.
Exactly.  It's possible to be a Warriors fan and not know ANYTHING about the shoes the players wear.  My friend is a way bigger Damian Lillard fan than me, but my knowledge of his shoes far outweighs hers.

I like the Dubs and Curry and I hope like hell they beat the Cavs, but I don't own a single pair of Curry 1's or 2's.  I either sold them or returned them because I didn't like their performance as much as other shoes.  Still have 3 Spawns and 4 CF Drives though.

I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in here, but at the same time Curry is solidifying himself as the best in the world and it is changing the minds of brand loyalists out there.  Out of the 15-20 guys I play with weekly, almost all of whom follow the NBA, I'm one of two who wears any type of Under Armour shoe.  If any of them became interested in trying UA, chances are they'd go for the Curry 2 right now.

Quote:

Exactly.  It's possible to be a Warriors fan and not know ANYTHING about the shoes the players wear.  My friend is a way bigger Damian Lillard fan than me, but my knowledge of his shoes far outweighs hers.

I like the Dubs and Curry and I hope like hell they beat the Cavs, but I don't own a single pair of Curry 1's or 2's.  I either sold them or returned them because I didn't like their performance as much as other shoes.  Still have 3 Spawns and 4 CF Drives though.

I'm sure there are bandwagon fans in here, but at the same time Curry is solidifying himself as the best in the world and it is changing the minds of brand loyalists out there.  Out of the 15-20 guys I play with weekly, almost all of whom follow the NBA, I'm one of two who wears any type of Under Armour shoe.  If any of them became interested in trying UA, chances are they'd go for the Curry 2 right now.
You don't know how much I agree with you on the last part! I've rocked with Under Armour for a long time but that's because I used to play football and I really liked their base layer stuff and cleats. When they signed Steph I'll admit I was a little (emphasis on "little" lol) disappointed only because I already knew they focused mainly on performance and not so much "looks." But I still had to show support for Steph regardless of who he signed with. But boy I'm glad he's with UA. I actually really like the look of Steph's shoes. Not only that, I absolutely love how they cater to people with ankle problems like me. Gimme some good traction, cushion, and the ability to wear a brace with my kicks and I'll rock with you. BTW I love Dame! He's one of my favorite players. He's killin it and stays reppin the Bay!

Also, there are plenty of bandwagons everywhere but at the end of the day can you blame them? Steph is fun to watch because of his style of play, road to success, attitude on and off the court, and he looks like your average human being (Height, weight, build, etc.). If you're a fan of basketball then you have to enjoy watching Steph.

Lastly, back to Under Armour, UA is one of those brands where you have to try it. I bet, more often than not, people will gravitate towards it because its products are not bad whatsoever. 

i definitely agree with you guys... i just hate how that one guy was going to get rid of his currys for KDs since OKC was up 3-1. Wonder how he feels now [emoji]129300[/emoji]
WTF Who said that?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That's just hilarious!

i definitely agree with you guys... i just hate how that one guy was going to get rid of his currys for KDs since OKC was up 3-1. Wonder how he feels now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I am 99% sure that person was just trollin and did not really mean that.

Anyhow, someone said they had a shipping confirmation from UA already?? Anyone else??

View media item 2056612
My wife drove all the way out to Modesto from San Leandro to get me a pair for my birthday. Best. Wife. Ever.

Daaang. You better HOOK HER UP!!!

NIKE SF FTW! Can't wait to throw these babies on my gold rings

View media item 2056622

Did you get to see Lebron at NikeSF today?

On another note, Curry 1s werent that hard to get until the resellers jumped on board. As a matter of fact some of the less "hyped" pairs are still in some bay stores like one near me. They still have golfs and I have to resist buying them everytime I go in there. :lol:. If youre talking hyped & bandwagon pairs....then yeah maybe.

Dont act like some of yall didnt do a full 360 last couple weeks.
Ready to jump ship after game 4. Had yall at 180 on Curry shoes. Ready to cancel preorders and stuff. Then Warriors win the WCF and got turned all the way back around. Ready to buy Curry shoes again. Got yall doing hamster cirles! :rofl:

Wait? What? Can't people here don't care about Warriors or Curry or the Curry 1 and just like the Curry 2?

I buy Kobe and KD not because of their teams or the player. I just like the shoe. Not all of them, I pick and choose of style and CW.

I own curry 1 and 2 but refuse to buy 2.5 cause I am completely disgusted with it's design, does that mean I jumped off the Curry or Warrior love? No. I just buy what I like.

Some of you all just want to elevate yourselves above others. You got low self esteem. Also the ones who believed the trolls who said they selling off their Curry for KD are idiots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom