Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I don't see the authorization charge on my Paypal or in my history that there was a charge from UA. Gonna chat to see if I'm still good to go. edit: will be charged and shipped on the 24th

Last edited:

Not sure how to get the MFP discount but one day i received the below email.  Feel free to try and use the code
laugh.gif
 Tried to use it and says "code has been used too many times"...

View media item 2066635Lucky to be able to wear scrubs and comfortable shoes on some work days. Hope there's a Bay Area celebration tonight. Does Draymond have to stay out of Roaracle even if they win?

Deadspin says that Draymond will be at the A's game. If they win he can make a grand entrance into the arena from the coliseum.

So the Waves/Silver Surfer 2's release got moved up to 6/16.

Other than UA, is Footlocker/Champs/Eastbay/Finishline releasing them on that date or original date?

Last edited:
View media item 2066677
I'm glad niketown did the customization this weekend again. I missed out on the first run. only $28. Pretty pleased that they use felt heat press for the fonts and logo.

:nerd: custom work done yet?
last day was Sunday. I'm guessing they would bring it back if goes to game 7.

That's dope, unfortunately...I'm pretty sure Andre has been on the record saying he hates the nickname "Iggy"
I woulda did AI2, but I didn't see it as an option unless I missed it.

are the nike id shirts only in niketown?
SF niketown exclusive.

Damn, I missed out on the custom Nike tees! >: They only had White and Black tees for the first round... Are there any other colors other than Blue, White and Black?

Back
Top Bottom