Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I hope Bogut heals in time for Thursday's game. Those are the All American camp 2.5. I wish they would've done a liquid gold 2 instead. The curry one all American was wet.

I hope Bogut heals in time for Thursday's game. Those are the All American camp 2.5. I wish they would've done a liquid gold 2 instead. The curry one all American was wet.
Bogut is done for this season. Even without considering his history of injury, a knee sprain is quite serious.

sigh...thank goodness Dray will be back

Draymond for MVP of the finals game 6 in Cleveland. The splash brothers have been bothered last couple series. I sure hope Boguts ok! Game 6 on silver surfer release day. Can we get some info on if it's a GR????

Last edited:
Hahaha, 27% in second half is somewhat quiet. First half he was on though, no kidding.

Overall, great game. Cant wait for game 6.

Last edited:
Fair enough, if it's not for him though it's not even a game. I'm not gonna complain about Green not being there, but my goodness the difference between him and Varejao or Speights off a switch is scary different.

Been watching Curry play "defense" since coming back from his injuries and he's been off. Especially in this series he's had lapses where he would lose track of his man. He gets sucked in to the paint looking to help out when he's not needed.

Also, his defensive mechanics are off. Seems like he's always on his heels and that's how he's getting burnt off the first step. He needs to work on his defensive footwork and his calves lol.

I read Curry is due for surgery as soon as the season ends.  He's got knee and shoulder issues.  Whatever it is, he definitely hasn't looked himself in the Finals.  HE should have gone for 41 tonight, not Kyrie and Bron.  Can't be a coincidence that they have their best games when Green is out and Bogut goes down either.

Fair enough, if it's not for him though it's not even a game. I'm not gonna complain about Green not being there, but my goodness the difference between him and Varejao or Speights off a switch is scary different.
Yup. Thats clearly what GSW was missing. Klay and Curry were hot but they were both getting trapped hard off pick and rolls and when the bigs received the ball they couldn't do anything. Their help defense was also terrible.
Been watching Curry play "defense" since coming back from his injuries and he's been off. Especially in this series he's had lapses where he would lose track of his man. He gets sucked in to the paint looking to help out when he's not needed.

Also, his defensive mechanics are off. Seems like he's always on his heels and that's how he's getting burnt off the first step. He needs to work on his defensive footwork and his calves lol.
Sorry, this is off topic.

Last edited:
I read Curry is due for surgery as soon as the season ends.  He's got knee and shoulder issues.  Whatever it is, he definitely hasn't looked himself in the Finals.  HE should have gone for 41 tonight, not Kyrie and Bron.  Can't be a coincidence that they have their best games when Green is out and Bogut goes down either.
U make it seem like Bron and Kyrie cant go for 40 lol thats just wrong Kyrie is a matchup nightmare for Steph or Klay and that was proved last night Curry is an overrated defender and it showed last night even if hes 100% healthy hed have trouble Kyrie is just as dangerous if not more when hes on than Curry and he showed it last night

Jeez Louise, if all these folks drop in just to talk about Curry 2/2.5 instead of JUST the finals, then I bet Chef Currys would sell out! :lol: Im sure there is another more appropriate thread on NT though. :\

Back
Top Bottom