Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Can't look at nike the same way Ever since I put the curry one on. Glad under Armour gave Nike a reality check with the price and quality.

I can't look at Nike the same after they made the "Air Veer" into the "Zoom Veer". That was one of my favorite models. I don't even know what they were trying to accomplish. I can't decide if I want the Olympics Uptemp coming out or just get the USA Curry 2s.....I can't contribute to Nikes bad behavior lol

Sigh, UA dropping the ball on this release. How you gonna do a pre-order 1.5 months in advance and still not have it ready?
But flashsole did say that some will ship today despite what UA is saying, so there is a chance
Edit: none are shipping today

Last edited:
Local FTL confirmed that they did not receive their shipment of the Curry MVP pack and it looks like the release is being pushed back...

73-9s ship date from UA changed from 7-1 to 7-5.
Good catch... I see that now, too. Shoot, might as well get my pair from a B&M... 
mad.gif

I have no idea what they are doing. I know there are 73-9s in stores, unless UA had them pull them.

On another note, I love close to an Under Armour outlets and I was curious if you guys think now that some of the hype is gone that the Currys might sit for a while for if an outlet would sell Curry shoes. The only ones I have ever seen there were returns

That is true about what was mentioned before... I wonder if the Dubs loss in the Finals has any bearing whatsoever into these rather unprecedented release delays... 

Communication from UA has been for naught, that's for sure...

I have no idea what they are doing. I know there are 73-9s in stores, unless UA had them pull them.

On another note, I love close to an Under Armour outlets and I was curious if you guys think now that some of the hype is gone that the Currys might sit for a while for if an outlet would sell Curry shoes. The only ones I have ever seen there were returns
I went to 2 different outlets, they had both 2 Lows for $99.

Has anyone on here ever bought something from Some Supremacy on eBay? How are they and how was the item you got? Reading some of the reviews makes me nervous. I generally try to only but from a 100% feeback sellers.

Has anyone on here ever bought something from Some Supremacy on eBay? How are they and how was the item you got? Reading some of the reviews makes me nervous. I generally try to only but from a 100% feeback sellers.

What exactly are you worried about? They're legit, they sell a huge amount of shoes. Actually just stopped by there today to sell some shoes.

Bought from them a number of times, they're legit and between their actual website, eBay sales, and solesteals, they have some really great prices. I live in NY and it takes about a week for them to ship

What exactly are you worried about? They're legit, they sell a huge amount of shoes. Actually just stopped by there today to sell some shoes.

Just trying to proect myself in general and gather as much info as I can.

Bought from them a number of times, they're legit and between their actual website, eBay sales, and solesteals, they have some really great prices. I live in NY and it takes about a week for them to ship

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom