Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Weird no stores had .5 sizes after 10.5. Not even foot Iocker. thought I got a good deal from wish for 406 shipped. But 339 is a steal and a half!!

Last edited:
I was able to walk into Serramonte Foot Locker at 7:00 pm and they still had sizes. At first I wasn't even going to ask, because there was no way they were going to have sizes left, right? But then I saw a guy and his girl get two packs, so I said what the hell, doesn't hurt to ask! Turns out they had sz 8, 8.5, two sz 9s, and larger sizes like 11 and up. Grabbed my size 9. The guy at the register didn't seem too surprised that they had packs left, mainly because the release date was a Wed.

I'm happy those that wanted these were able to cop...those Curry Ones are so freaking nice!! :smokin

My store got in shipment of 2 new Curry 2 Low colorways. We got in a black/gum, and a grey/black colorways. The Black/gum is :pimp: in person. I'll post pics when I get home.

Picked up a second pair at valley fair hoh. my ftl online order got back ordered so I cancelled. All for a size 11.

I'm sure most of you got the retail cop by now but if someone is still after a size 8 for retail PM me

My friend went to HOH Valley Fair last night, guy said they had 30 something pairs, still sitting. Man, such a shame :smh: . Legitly best Curry's to release so far

Ohhhhh, I don't know about that. I have really really come around to Currys, but neither of those are amazeballs. I like 1s, and with the words and numbers was interesting, but the 2s to me kinda missed. Granted I can't wear dark shoes, but I just felt they were off. So, obviously with the price tag and only liking one shoe....had to pass.

I'm glad it is sitting for a few days. Easy to buy. But it will be disappointing if it sat after people got paid cause these are decent looking pairs. Now I'm just waiting for the rumors of them selling just the 1s.

These were sold in Dubai UAE the other day with roughly 50 pairs for the whole UAE country

SRP is 500$ though 

everything here is marked up even though sold by the official retailer since we copy the price sets by the europe

so I got the Curry 2 and the other Curry 1 was for my friend

we paid 250$ each and loving the batman esque colorway of the curry 2 mvp

These were sold in Dubai UAE the other day with roughly 50 pairs for the whole UAE country

SRP is 500$ though 

everything here is marked up even though sold by the official retailer since we copy the price sets by the europe

so I got the Curry 2 and the other Curry 1 was for my friend

we paid 250$ each and loving the batman esque colorway of the curry 2 mvp
Lucky you guys got 50 pairs there, bro. In Australia, 0. :smile: Had to get it from the US of A. Thanks again to the dude who posted the socialstatuspgh link.

Back
Top Bottom